Feel the restriction ?

flwrpwr
on 3/30/15 9:20 pm
VSG on 02/23/15

Morning all,  when will the feeling of restriction come back.  I had my VSG on 2/23/15.

I know its too soon for myself, but I just would like to know when did others begin to notice a feeling of fullness?

myforever

Queen_Q89
on 3/30/15 11:13 pm - FL
VSG on 02/19/15

I had my vsg on 2/19/2015 and Ibam always full. I barely eat and when I do Im only able to get in about two tablespoons, and at that point I sometimes feel over stuffed. In my case I was never able to feel full before being sleeved, but immidiately after surgery that changed for me, and now im never hungry. Ive been told on this site that you are supposed to be measuring your portions in order to prevent over eating.

flwrpwr
on 3/31/15 12:09 am
VSG on 02/23/15

Thanks, that is the same feeling for me.  I always feel to full even with 2tbls of protein. I have only been able to eat a fraction of vegetables.

myforever

emelar
on 3/31/15 1:34 am - TX

I didn't worry about trying to fit in veggies until I was several months out.  Stick to your protein.  Your vitamins will take care of any short-term issues, and you will be able to comfortably get veggies and fruit back into your diet after awhile.

flwrpwr
on 4/2/15 4:40 am
VSG on 02/23/15

Thanks 

myforever

Sandra F.
on 3/30/15 11:49 pm

I didn't feel that "full" feeling for 2-3 months after surgery.

flwrpwr
on 3/31/15 12:18 am
VSG on 02/23/15

Thanks

myforever

jgreenlee12
on 3/30/15 11:59 pm
VSG on 12/08/14

I felt full immediately. Could only eat 1 ounce for a while. Then after about a month I could eat 2 ounces. Its been that way up until about a couple weeks ago ( I am 16 weeks post op) and I think I can eat a little over 2 ounces but I try to keep it at 2 so I don't overeat. If I try to eat too much it backs up in my throat and feels like it will come back up if I keep going.

flwrpwr
on 3/31/15 12:17 am
VSG on 02/23/15

Thanks,  I seem to get that post nasal drip really bad if I get  too much to eat. Most times 2tbls is way to much.

myforever

T Hagalicious Rebel
Brown

on 3/31/15 12:24 am - Brooklyn
VSG on 04/25/14 with

I forgot when I first noticed the feeling of fullness, in the beginning since you're still healing you might not get that full feeling till much later, but when it kicks in, wow, & if you do too much it won't feel good at all.

I try to practice under eating my sleeve. I eat till I'm satisfied or whatever I weighed out for my meal., but I don't pu**** Eating till I feel full is an indicator that I went overboard.

No one surgery is better than the other, what works for one may not work for another. T-Rebel

https://fivedaymeattest.com/

Most Active