So Thankful for my sleeve this weekend!

Spanky123
on 8/2/15 1:35 pm

I went to waterpark with myboys and stayed all day, 7 hours in the heat , standing in lines, riding slides wave pool and lazy river. I didn't get tired , my feet didnt hurt from lugging my wieght around on concrete, it was great. We all had such fun TOGETHER, rather than me sitting in a chair and watching! This was my main goal with this surgery to do more things WITH my kids and it's happening. So grateful i took the leap!

NikkiL2015
on 8/2/15 5:31 pm - Carl Junction, MO
VSG on 07/06/15

This is what I'm hoping for!  Right now, I'm just not seeing the big picture!  I'm 4 weeks out and I have lost 38 pounds since 2 weeks prior to surgery, but yet I'm still big and still in a lot of pain.... I'm waiting for that day you had!!!

Spanky123
on 8/2/15 6:07 pm

Hang in there, it will come, im just further along. Its the best result from surgery, better than the shopping even!

Kelly L.
on 8/2/15 6:18 pm

That's a great NSV!   Sounds like y'all had a great time.   It's wonderful to get out from under some of the burdening weight.  We spend the weekend at the lake, and it was much easier for me to pull myself up the ladder and back into the boat.  I still have a ways to go, but I'm looking for more weight to be gone and doing more fun things.

E_Saenz
on 8/2/15 6:23 pm - Grand Rapids , MI
VSG on 08/12/15

This is such a huge nsv I'm happy for you!

Elia Maria Saenz

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 44 views