Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? -- Sunday

Gwen M.
on 8/30/15 1:27 pm
VSG on 03/13/14

Today has been an AWESOME day.  P and I went to the Ren Faire to celebrate our 18th anniversary.  I'd been feeling surprisingly depressed about not having garb to wear since my old garb is way too big and I'm not at the point where I want to stop losing weight and buy new garb yet.  But I found a great outfit for about $50 on amazon, so that made life wonderful.  (I got a corset and a pretty dress.)  I felt so pretty and amazing!  And the $20 corset was pretty much perfect for a $20 corset.  

1: frankenshake
1.1: two fried mushrooms at the faire
2: smoked salmon benedict
2.1: chocolate mousse cake
3: breakfast for dinner (I forgot this when I ordered breakfast for lunch) - eggs, bacon, hashbrowns

liquid and vites: on track
exercise: none yet, but I plan on doing 30 minutes of yoga stretching later

How about you?

VSG with Dr. Salameh - 3/13/2014
Diagnosed with Binge Eating Disorder and started Vyvanse - 7/22/2016
Reconstructive Surgeries with Dr. Michaels - 6/5/2017 (LBL & brachioplasty), 8/14/2017 (UBL & mastopexy), 11/6/2017 (medial leg lift)

Age 42 Height 5'4" HW 319 (1/3/2014) SW 293 (3/13/2014) CW 149 (7/16/2017)
Next Goal 145 - normal BMI | Total Weight Lost 170

TrendWeight | Food Blog (sort of functional) | Journal (down for maintenance)

psychoticparrot
on 8/31/15 5:22 am

It's Monday, but I remember what I ate yesterday (I think. This is why tracking is such a good idea).

B: Nothing. Got up very late.

L: Caprese salad, glass of wine

D: Taco salad (black beans, Mexican cheese, fresh tomatoes, and salsa)

S: Nothing

L: Fell short by 16 ounces

V: Forgot to take them

E: Went to doctor for antibiotic for my sinusitis/cough. I've been sick for 4 weeks, so this outing was very tiring, even though it doesn't technically qualify as exercise.

psychoticparrot

"Live for what today has to offer, not for what yesterday has taken away."

Most Active