Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Wednesday

wyo_sarah
on 10/7/15 8:02 am

Hi Friends! I've been absent for a week because I was on a work vacation with my hubby. I was worried about gaining weight on vacation, and although I ate some things I normally wouldn't,for the most part I did very well. I was up 5 pounds Monday morning, but now I'm only up 1. Pretty happy with that and confident about vacation now.

B: 2 scrambled eggs (this is new for me, usually I only eat 1 but I'm hoping to stave off the mid morning munchies) with cheese and chicken

S: yogurt and granola if I feel like I need something

L: fresh mozzarella with basil and prosciutto and a few crackers. If I don't have a snack I'll probably eat some smoked pork too.

D: undecided....either tacos with my family (I don't eat the tortilla but usually have a few tortilla chips) or, if I can hold off, I'll have dinner at a meeting I'm going to tonight. It depends on if I feel like I need to eat.

V & W: on track

E: I've been really slacking in the exercise department but a friend and I are going to join a gym next week. Only problem is I'm going to have to get up at 4 to go. I hope I can do it.

Next??

Cathy K.
on 10/7/15 8:39 am, edited 10/7/15 1:40 am

Hi All, gave blood today and had a cranberry/grape juice, about fell off my chair when I was the carbs. yiks. so will be high today.

any who....

B: cottage Cheese / banana

s: cranberry grape juice OUCH!!!

l: turkey breast / veggie stir fry

D: turkey?? just not sure but will something with NO Carbs.

W: working at it

V: got to get them going

E: bike

have a great day.

GoBlueGirl1998
on 10/7/15 9:18 am - MI

Did you go anywhere good on vacay? I was in DC over the weekend and I did go for the most part!

B: Hard Boiled Egg

S: String Cheese and Almonds

L: Jimmy Johns Unwhich

D: Leftover Chicken & Zucchini

S: Sugar Free Banana Pudding

E - Taking a night off.....I have been a running fool plus I won't have time tonight.

W & V - on track

Age: 40 Height: 5'8" Highest Weight: 325 Starting Weight: 291 Current Weight: 166 Goal Weight: 160

VSG 10/24/14 with Dr. David Chengelis

wyo_sarah
on 10/8/15 7:37 am

We went to a conference/trade show in Reno. It was fun. We haven't been on any kind of vacation since May, so it was very needed! We drove there, so a total of 24 hours in the car. That was tough.

mmsmom
on 10/7/15 10:23 am - Woburn, MA

I've sworn off sugar today - we'll see how i do...

B: steelcut oats

S: popcorn - small bag, few triscuits

L: salad with small scoop of tuna

D: homemade chinese pepper steak

S: idk

E: walk walk walk

V: not yet

L: good!

VSG on 04/28/2014

wyo_sarah
on 10/8/15 7:38 am

How did you do staying off the sugar?

cappy11448
on 10/7/15 2:42 pm

Today's my teaching day so its an easy diet day. I hope to continue the downward trend on the weight.

Breakfast - salmon

Lunch - buffalo chicken and wheat thins

Dinner - left over Ginger beef or ham and green bean casserole

vitamins - on track

water - good

exercise - still in a lull.

Surgery May 1, 2013. Starting Weight 385,  Surgery Weight 333,  Current Weight 160.  At GOAL!

Weight loss Pre-op 1-20 2-17 3-15 Post-op 1-20 2-18 3-15 4-14 5-16 6-11 7-12  8-8

9-11 10-7 11-7 12-7 13-8 14-6 15-3 16-7 17-3  18-3

jamrodriguez
on 10/7/15 8:19 pm

Had an awesome day visiting with an old friend who came over to try on ally clothes that no longer fit. Gave some of my favorite dresses a nice new home!

B: Premier Protein chocolate shake

S: 3 slices of turkey bacon

L: cheddar cheese and turkey pepperoni with red pepper hummus

S: 1 tbsp peanut butter

D: carbmaster yogurt and half a qwest bar

W: way over goal

V: this morning

E: my favorite new Wednesday ritual, my Pound fitness class!!!

Most Active