2 year surgiversary!

T Hagalicious Rebel
Brown

on 4/26/16 7:14 pm - Brooklyn
VSG on 04/25/14 with

Well I figure I might as well post this b4 another day goes by! Woo hoo knock on wood, 2years gone by & things are pretty good. I do need to focus a bit more on my eating since I'm getting so close to goal & I've been hanging out a bit in maintenance, oops!  

I decided to try shopping in a store rather than buy clothes online, I so wanted to run to the plus size section. I kept thinking I don't belong here, are people staring at me wondering why I'm in the regular section instead of the plus size section. Come to realize, that no, nobody is staring, its just me being paranoid. The cashier didn't look at me funny wondering why I didn't buy the plus size clothes. Nope just me again, being paranoid, after all they don't care about that mess, just me.

Well I don't have any b4 pictures to put up here, just the after that I took yesterday. Uggh wish I could resize this. Have a great day everybody!

No one surgery is better than the other, what works for one may not work for another. T-Rebel

https://fivedaymeattest.com/

alouisa63
on 4/26/16 7:23 pm - Farmington Hills, MI
VSG on 07/30/15

LOVE your shirt and you look great!!

Starting Weight 375  SW 375 Height 5'9" 

T Hagalicious Rebel
Brown

on 4/27/16 4:19 pm - Brooklyn
VSG on 04/25/14 with

Thank you so much! I was thinking of the Beyonce video when I saw it, thinking of going back & getting the shirt that said Killin It on it & just wear it on the days I'm feeling super confident like on my bike maybe. 

No one surgery is better than the other, what works for one may not work for another. T-Rebel

L. 68
on 4/26/16 7:49 pm

you look great congratulations and keep up the good work

"Your not a failure if you fall your a failure if you fall and don't get up"

" Beauty is Pain"

T Hagalicious Rebel
Brown

on 4/27/16 4:21 pm - Brooklyn
VSG on 04/25/14 with

Thank you so much! How ya doin girl, did you get the vsg yet? I thought you was getting it in Mexico.

L. 68
on 4/28/16 7:42 am
On April 27, 2016 at 11:21 PM Pacific Time, T is Hagalicious Brown wrote:

Thank you so much! How ya doin girl, did you get the vsg yet? I thought you was getting it in Mexico.

HI T.  

Long Long Story short,

I was booked to go to Mexico (i mean I had my Itinerary) but after being denied 3 times with my insurance my doc submitted NY EXTERNAL APPEAL and was approved in 72 hours the day before my scheduled date here APRIL 5.  Yup the day before.  So i went in for Surgery band to sleeve revision and woke up with only band removal because my band had slipped and disfigured my stomach.  So my doc wants it to heal and get back to shape and scheduled me for 7 weeks later.  SO my Sleeve date is May 24th .  just counting down the days.  

In the mean time i 'm happily gaining weight ( i try to keep it under going back to my original weight of 251) but it seems like it is getting harder by the day.  

Oh well,  you keep up the good work you look great.  

"Your not a failure if you fall your a failure if you fall and don't get up"

" Beauty is Pain"

Anita
on 4/26/16 7:55 pm

WOW!!!!! Gorgeous!

Good friends are like stars. 
You don't always see them but you always know they're there. 

Spencerella
on 4/26/16 9:33 pm - Calgary, Alberta, Canada
VSG on 10/15/12

Awesome!  Congrats

LINDA                 

Ht: 5'2" |  HW 225, BMI 41.2  |  CW 115, BMI 21.0

(deactivated member)
on 4/26/16 10:18 pm

Congrats on 2 years! You look awesome!

T Hagalicious Rebel
Brown

on 4/27/16 4:23 pm - Brooklyn
VSG on 04/25/14 with

Thanks Kairk, I always did like reading your posts, you're one of the few people that have stuck around & pays it forward by helping other people. Newbies & vets alike. 

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 54 views