Accidental Constipation Relief Discovery

Darcy G.
on 5/26/16 8:06 pm
VSG on 04/07/16

I'll avoid the specifics of how I learned this(sometimes a pickle freak looks for creative ways to get the flavor iin her protein..)...

I ended up basically drinking an ounce of kosher dill pickle juice last night. Two hours later I was completely empty. 

Uncle Google says the sodium in the juice pulls water into the bowels to flush out the salt. It does what Magnesium Citrate does with salt instead of magnesium.

Yay accidental laxative. You know, so long as you aren't salt restricted..then iit might be unadvisable.

Program Start Weight 346 | Surgery Weight 282 | CW 217 | 5'-6.3"

High Weight 376, about a year before program. I gave up diet pop(and all pop), dropped 30 pounds without trying, and kept it off. Now convinced Carbonated Beverages. Are. Evil.

DISCLAIMER: My posts often have weird typos... Because I use a tablet or Kindle to access the forums despite how much I suck at tablet typing. Apologies!

Chris "Thick-to-Fit" T.
on 5/26/16 8:29 pm - FL
VSG on 05/26/16

Reminds me of an Epsom salt cleanse but much shorter lol. Those last like 6 hours

Blog: www.thickto.fit

YouTube: Click Here!

Instagram: ThickTo.Fit

Heaviest Weight: 345 | SW: 315 | CW: 175 | GW: ~180

Renren
on 5/27/16 12:16 pm
VSG on 12/02/15

That's a great discovery. I'm going to try it next time. You reminded me that I used to drink a couple tablespoons of dill pickle juice when I had an acidey stomach. Worked like a charm. 

5'2.5" Surgery date/ 12-02-15 Dr.Valentine Boise ID

Highest:289 SW/212 CW 122

Goal/125-130

Goal reached at 10 months

Most Active