Interesting Product

Keith L.
on 8/25/16 8:35 am - Navarre, FL
VSG on 09/28/12

I have heard a lot of great things about MyProtein brand protein products. I have not tried them yet as I do like to get samples of products before I commit a chunk of change. I like that this company does not put a lot into their packaging and branding and I feel like their prices reflect that considering they are not a big competitor in the supplement market although they are certainly on the rise. Anyway I will be trying some of their products in the near future. This product caught my eye and I may be purchasing some of these very soon:

http://us.myprotein.com/sports-nutrition/flavdrops/10966230. html

Thought you all might find it interesting. So just to clarify I have NOT tried this product and it is NOT an endorsement, just found it interesting.

k

VSG: 9/28/2012 - Dr. Sergio Verboonen  My Food/Recipe Blog - MyBigFatFoodie.com

?My Fitness Pal Profile ?View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

Kathy S.
on 8/25/16 1:17 pm - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

That is a great price. I use Sweet Leaf, Sweet Drops....  Thanks for sharing!

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

Lodie
on 8/26/16 7:33 am
VSG on 10/15/14

I have just started using the MYPROTEIN Tiramisu and Straciatella. Both have good flavor and consistency . I thought the stats listed on the package regarding calories, sugar and so on looked worth a try and have been really pleased. They have some unusual flavors that sounded interesting. I use the powder in a "fit Frappe" every morning by adding some instant coffee and additional flavors or sweetness when called for. It satisfies me until lunch.  

HW=263  SW=253 CW=160 GW=140

Keith L.
on 8/26/16 7:37 am - Navarre, FL
VSG on 09/28/12

I will be giving it a try soon. I am not familiar with Straciatella, what does that taste like?

VSG: 9/28/2012 - Dr. Sergio Verboonen  My Food/Recipe Blog - MyBigFatFoodie.com

?My Fitness Pal Profile ?View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

Lodie
on 8/26/16 7:45 am
VSG on 10/15/14

It was new to me too! It lists cocoa as the first ing. but it really is more like a vanilla base with hints of other flavors. It reminds me of vanilla laced with hints of toffee and cocoa. Pretty good w/ my added coffee. This brand got good ratings on the labdoor.com

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 49 views