Frisco- Bento Box

frisco
on 10/24/16 9:32 pm

We can look at it any way we want, call it what you may......we're on a diet for life.

I'm waaay past caring on what others may think, if you have another name for it, roll with it and call it that, it's just another name for diet.

For those of you that pack a lunch, a Bento box is a great way to keep your portions in check. (portion control.... sound familiar?)

The key for Bento boxes for VSGers is to keep them under 500ml with 430ml being a pretty optimal size.

You don't need a Bento box, any Tupper Ware kind of container works just fine. A Bento box just keeps it tight and tidy.

Put some effort into your meals, being stuck with wrong foods is your fault and means your not trying hard enough.

Keep the path ! !

frisco

SW 338lbs. GW 175lbs. Goal in 11 months. CW 148lbs. WL 190lbs.

" To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art "

VSG Maintenance Group Forum

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

CAFE FRISCO at LapSF.com

Dr. Paul Cirangle

Anita
on 10/24/16 10:19 pm

excellent post! I keep at least 1 or 2 protein bars with me at all times just in case I can't get to a place where I can eat viable foods.....it's so easy to fall back into the old habits and I want to be sure I am not only prepared for "emergencies" but also to prevent running into a problem.

I've been lucky in that I haven't actually been in a situation where it was a problem getting the right foods, but being prepared for that "just in case" has made me feel safer. I'm four and a half months out and down 44 pounds....feeling wonderful and looking forward to being in Onederland for my 71st birthday in 11 days ....6 pounds to go......I sort of doubt I'll make it, but I'm going to give it my best shot and it'll be very close.

Where did you find those wonderful lunch box cases? I think I've seen some similar ones locally, but it's always good to explore options.

Good friends are like stars. 
You don't always see them but you always know they're there. 

AK_Gipson
on 10/25/16 4:31 am
VSG on 04/14/14

Found them on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005X0K5XY/ref=pd_sbs_79_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=YNKQMZ48SPXBC9CCFECP

HW:292 / SW:258 / CW 173.9

Anita
on 10/25/16 8:02 pm

thanks!!

Good friends are like stars. 
You don't always see them but you always know they're there. 

Most Active