NSV and an almost SV

Anita
on 12/2/16 12:56 pm

Every year I make a ton of chocolate candies for friends and relatives and making sure I have something as an impromptu gift. I like to give packages to the people who I do business with and to people who do business with me. Generally, I make around 10 pounds of chocolates in various shapes, sizes, flavors, etc. My kitchen usually looks like the Army passed through, but smells a whole lot better. Did I mention that I LOVE chocolate......hey, I didn't get this way on cottage cheese!!!

So, I started my chocolate marathon two days ago and have so far made about 4 pounds.......WITHOUT licking the spoon, the spatula or my fingers even once. Don't worry....I used to only lick the spoon and spatula AFTER the candy was made. So....I did it.....with no licking. Surprisingly enough, I didn't even care......well, for a second I did care.....LOVING MY SLEEVE!!

Now.....my SV.....I am this () far away from Onederland........right at the 200 mark for the past two days, so I'm going over the edge in the next 24 to 48 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In the meanwhile.........none of my old clothes fit...... Happy Dance here!!!

Happy December everyone

Good friends are like stars. 
You don't always see them but you always know they're there. 

Kathy S.
on 12/2/16 1:01 pm - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

WOW, you are a brave lady!  I L O V E chocolate!  When I had surgery and was making anything that was not on my eating plan I used to keep a mouth full of gum and it worked.  I never licked or tasted anything.

Kudos to you and I am PM'ing my address for some samples 

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

Rachel B.
on 12/2/16 1:31 pm - Tucson, AZ
VSG on 08/11/08 with

So courageous!  I'm in awe of you!

"...This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away, to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. What he was doing..."

Rachel, PMHNP-BC

HW-271 SW-260 LW(2009)-144 ~ Retread: HW-241 CW-190 GW-150

Anita
on 12/2/16 1:39 pm

Don't think I wasn't scared of caving in...........so far, so good.....only six more pounds of candy to make and I can put away all the supplies and tools til February

Good friends are like stars. 
You don't always see them but you always know they're there. 

Sammy2929
on 12/2/16 5:27 pm
VSG on 05/02/16

Such an incredible journey isn't it? Congrats on your hard work paying off. It's a great feeling

Lynn D

Age:52, Height 5'4", HW 299, SW 282.6, Current weight as of 02/22/17 159 lbs.

M1 30, M2 25, M3 30,  M4-9 M5 ? M-6,7,8 25lbs, M 9 1/2 ?

Most Active