Woman Within catalog

Anita
on 1/31/17 1:38 pm

DO NOT SHOP WITH THESE PEOPLE. I made a purchase from them using a coupon for a bonus product. They did not ship it and I called today to find out were it is. They told me that because one of the items I bought was on clearance, it doesn't qualify for the bonus. If it's on clearance, why is it in the regular section? I got absolutely no satisfaction from them and therefore I will never shop with them again and recommend that anyone considering them, also not shop with them.

I wanted to purchase some inexpensive items to carry me through to the next size down.......so, they are not only inexpensive.....the are crap!

Don't shop with Woman Within.....they lie about what they offer.

Okay....rant over.....thanks for letting me vent....but seriously only buy from them if you want to get cheated!

Good friends are like stars. 
You don't always see them but you always know they're there. 

Kathy S.
on 1/31/17 1:40 pm - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

Sorry this happened to you.  Be sure and leave a review on yelp and maybe someone will see it and get back to you to make it right.

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

Anita
on 1/31/17 1:49 pm

Thanks Kathy....didn't think about Yelp.....I've never done anything like that before. I sent them a note letting them know that I'll never shop with them again and why......going to put it on facebook too.......it's not the stupid tote bag, it's the principle of the matter.

Oh well......I suspect I'll survive this earth shattering injustice.....LOL

Dee R.
on 1/31/17 2:03 pm, edited 1/31/17 6:03 am - CA

I used to shop with them a LOT!  Even had their credit card.  I've never had an issue.  I'm so sorry that you have though.  Hopefully they'll make things right for you.

Anita
on 1/31/17 5:33 pm

they won't......I think they are a very dishonest company. The last time I publicly slammed a company was about 26 years ago, so please don't think this is the norm for me.....they are a terrible company and I will continue to tell people.

Dee R.
on 2/1/17 5:44 am - CA

I would never think anything bad of you!  I'm just very sorry you've had to go thru this.

jachristmas
on 1/31/17 3:30 pm
VSG on 12/14/16

I really hate that you had that experience with them. I have been shopping with them for close to 10 years and have never had an issue. I have contacted customer service several times regarding back ordered items and returns/exchanges and they were always helpful. I don't blame you for being furious though, I would be too! Hope they get it together because I was just looking at a few things in the catalog  now I don't know.

Anita
on 1/31/17 5:35 pm

I tried calling customer service....the first person told me that they forgot to put in my bonus...then she switched me to another person who was not particularly nice. Then I contacted their live chat and she was even less helpful, so I wrote them a note....and basically that person told me that they could care less that I was unsatisfied and that was it.

happyteacher
on 1/31/17 3:48 pm

Try Old Navy and JCP. I could replace an entire work wardrobe for $200 when I was churning through sizes. Sorry about WW. I used to order from them years ago, and was never very impressed. But when you are a '=6'2'' super fat chick it was one of the only places to get super fat and super tall.

Surgeon: Chengelis  Surgery on 12/19/2011  A little less carb eating compared to my weight loss phase loose sleever here!

1Mo: -21  2Mo: -16  3Mo: -12  4MO - 13  5MO: -11 6MO: -10 7MO: -10.3 8MO: -6  Goal in 8 months 4 days!!   6' 2''  EWL 103%  Starting size 28 or 4x (tight) now size 12 or large, shoe size 12 w to 10.5   150+ pounds lost  

Join the Instant Pot Pressure Cooker group for recipes and tips! Click here to join!

CC C.
on 1/31/17 4:01 pm, edited 1/31/17 8:01 am

I've always told people when it comes to women's clothes, you can be fat or you can be tall, but you sure as heck better not be fat AND tall. No one makes clothes for us. I've just gotten used to everything I wear not covering my wrists or ankles.

Most Active