Whatcha eating today? Tuesday, 3/21/2017

Gwen M.
on 3/21/17 4:47 am
VSG on 03/13/14

Today is already an emotional day for me and I imagine it will continue to be so. It would have been my dad's 74th birthday. I will conquer this day in my normal manner - by being so ridiculously busy that I don't have much time to think. I'll be going out for my first run since my race in a few minutes, then I'm meeting up with my bereavement group mates for a "walking group" (our bereavement group has finished, but some people wanted to keep getting together and one woman promoted the idea of a walking group and I like to walk so hey), then I've got a bit of a break before heading back out for physical therapy and a voice lesson to work on a duet I'm performing at the May recital. Hopefully I won't spend too much time crying.

1: protein shake
2: fish!
3: salad at Panera between PT and voice

liquid and vites: on track
exercise: all the things - running, yoga stretching, walking group (in theory we're planning to walk for an hour at a sloooooow pace), physical therapy

How about you? Happy Spring!

VSG with Dr. Salameh - 3/13/2014
Diagnosed with Binge Eating Disorder and started Vyvanse - 7/22/2016
Reconstructive Surgeries with Dr. Michaels - 6/5/2017 (LBL & brachioplasty), 8/14/2017 (UBL & mastopexy), 11/6/2017 (medial leg lift)

Age 42 Height 5'4" HW 319 (1/3/2014) SW 293 (3/13/2014) CW 149 (7/16/2017)
Next Goal 145 - normal BMI | Total Weight Lost 170

TrendWeight | Food Blog (sort of functional) | Journal (down for maintenance)

Erin T.
on 3/21/17 5:32 am
VSG on 01/17/17

Thinking of you today, and I hope it's not too hard!

I am home from GA and glad to be getting back into my routine. But I lost 5.4lbs while on vacation and that is a huge win for me (because previously I would NOT have lost on vacation). Today is a good day for me, a bit of a milestone. I am officially "overweight" and below the weight I was when I got pregnant with my first child (who will be 11 next month). In all of my previous weight loss attempts I was unable to break into the 180's for more than a day or two.

B: Ricotta Pancake, 1oz sausage patty & laughing cow cheese

L: 2oz chicken breast & cabot cheese square

D: Yet undetermined, but maybe eggs & bacon (french toast for the kiddos)

S: Premier Protein, I'm thinking I might try the shamrock shake recipe!

VSG: 1/17/17

5'7" HW: 283 SW: 229 CW: 135-140 GW: 145

Pre-op: 53 M1: 22 M2: 12 M3: 12 M4: 8 M5: 10 M6: 11 M7: 5 M8: 6 M9-M13: 15-ish

LBL/BL w/ Fat Transfer 1/29/18

Readyjwc
on 3/21/17 2:03 pm
VSG on 01/05/17

Congrats Erin!

Height 5'4 Starting weight: 225 Surgery weight: 216 Goal Weight: 135 Surgery date: 1/23/17 Portsmouth, NH

The little engine that could.....

CC C.
on 3/21/17 6:01 am

Thinking of you today, Gwen!

I'm off early this morning to head to Anza Borrego state park in the desert to see the wildflowers after all our fantastic rain this year and do some hiking with a friend. My minisule lunch is packed along with lots of water. And the scale moved nearly a pound today. Hooray!

B - eggs and coffee

L - tuna

D - refried beans and cheese

S - protein shake and string cheese

Dee R.
on 3/21/17 2:14 pm - CA

My daughter went this weekend! The pictures she took were beautiful!!!

CC C.
on 3/21/17 3:35 pm, edited 3/21/17 8:46 am

It was pretty for sure, but I think every day of heat takes it's toll! We found driving back into Orange County on the toll road was almost prettier! But so glad we did it... I got 9000 steps, which is a lot for me especially in the desert heat.

Dee R.
on 3/22/17 6:39 am - CA

That's awesome!! Great job!

sgg1002
on 3/21/17 8:21 am
VSG on 11/29/16

Hi everyone! Last weekend just marked the 10th anniversary of my Mom's passing, Gwen, so I totally understand the need to keep yourself busy and try not to get too overwhelmed with emotion. It gets a little less "sting-y" as time goes by, but some days can still feel like Day 1. Thinking of you...

B: Fage 0% greek yogurt, 1/2 c blueberries, 1/4 serving Syntrax Strawberry Kiwi protein

L: 2 oz taco meat, 1/3 c shredded cheddar, 1 T sour cream, 2 T. picante, 2 oz lettuce

D: 3 oz corned beef, 1/3 c baby carrots, 1/4 small wedge cabbage

S: 2 T. PB Fit and Celery stalk

LeslieWesleysyxx
on 3/21/17 8:41 am
Revision on 03/14/18

I like the idea of a walking group! I hope it helps ease your pain some and get you through the day. I finally was able to get back to the gym yesterday after being off sick. Felt good to be back at it.

B: protein bar, coffee

L: hillshore grilled chicken snack plate. ( minus the crackers)

D: pulled pork

S: either pork rinds of turkey jerky

W&v: on track

E: 30 mins cardio and lower body workout

jachristmas
on 3/21/17 8:54 am
VSG on 12/14/16

A hug for Gwen.

Today is going to be leftover cleanup day lol..need to get rid of all the this and that in the fridge.

B leftover chicken ranchero and a spoonful of refried beans

S last of the salad from my mother in laws birthday with extra parmesan (not a high protein snack, but it was only a few bites of veggies and was a nice change to have something light and fresh)

L sirloin steak

D last of the meatballs with some Greek yogurt ranch dipping sauce

S protein shake to finish out the day

Vitamins done. Water on track.

Exercise: spring cleaning and walking at the ball field this afternoon.

Hope everyone's weather is as nice as ours, enjoy your day!

Most Active