Whatcha eating today VSGers? Friday, 5/26/2017

Gwen M.
on 5/26/17 4:20 am
VSG on 03/13/14

Happy Friday! Today is a super exciting day since I'm getting ready to head to NYC for the weekend to see Hamilton!!!!! Wooooo!! I can't wait :D

1: protein shake
2: no idea, but I have protein bars
3: beef carpaccio

liquid and vites: on track
exercise: nothing formal, but I'll be walking a lot!

How about you?

VSG with Dr. Salameh - 3/13/2014
Diagnosed with Binge Eating Disorder and started Vyvanse - 7/22/2016
Reconstructive Surgeries with Dr. Michaels - 6/5/2017 (LBL & brachioplasty), 8/14/2017 (UBL & mastopexy), 11/6/2017 (medial leg lift)

Age 42 Height 5'4" HW 319 (1/3/2014) SW 293 (3/13/2014) CW 149 (7/16/2017)
Next Goal 145 - normal BMI | Total Weight Lost 170

TrendWeight | Food Blog (sort of functional) | Journal (down for maintenance)

CC C.
on 5/26/17 5:39 am

Happy Friday! Aside from my hair falling out in alarming amounts and a burgeoning cold, things are good. Today I am working in my vegetable garden. I have compost to move and mix in and plants and seeds to plant. I also need to go car shopping, but having never bought a car solo, I'm dragging my feet.

B - coffee and yogurt

L - last of taco innards

D - egg and cheese on 1/2 bagel thin

S - protein shake

jachristmas
on 5/26/17 6:25 am
VSG on 12/14/16

Getting ready to head out in a bit..end of school pool party!! Then I will be bringing home my niece and one of my son's friends/classmate to babysit for awhile..should be an interesting and busy afternoon.

B leftovers from dinner last night..bojangles roasted chicken bites and a bite of Cajun green beans

L protein shake..no pizza and chips for me!

if there is any fruit/veggies may have a snack

D hmm..thinking cheesy chicken and broccoli but many times I end up making something different than I planned..sometimes the hubs and kid have a "special request" Lol

Vitamins in. Water on track and bottles packed and ready. Exercise: partying with and running behind 3 kids ages 4, 6, and 7 half the day!

yvonnef1964
on 5/26/17 6:44 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Good morning,

I don't have any plans for the weekend. I go see my dad and get my stuff organize for my trip to South Carolina next week.

B bacon and sausage egg muffin and string cheese

L tuna and cottage cheese

D taco casserole since i didnt eat it last night

S Greek yogurt, turkey sausage snack sticks and cutie orange

Have a good day

Erin T.
on 5/26/17 7:50 am
VSG on 01/17/17

Well, half way through yesterday the second child also got a stomach bug. So we had both kids down and out for over 24 hours. Talk about a nightmare on vacation. Cross your fingers, say some prayers or generally chuck some good karma my direction that no one else gets it! We leave tomorrow!

B: Dannon L&F w/ PB2 and Babybel

L: I'm thinking Deli meat, laughing cow and cheese

D: No idea at this point, but maybe eggs?

S: Premier Protein

E: Not today. I was totally on a roll at the beginning of the week and then I was derailed by their illness and now I'm TIRED. Two nights of very little sleep will do that.

I'm happy to say though, that as of tomorrow I will have made it through a beach vacation totally on my eating plan!

VSG: 1/17/17

5'7" HW: 283 SW: 229 CW: 135-140 GW: 145

Pre-op: 53 M1: 22 M2: 12 M3: 12 M4: 8 M5: 10 M6: 11 M7: 5 M8: 6 M9-M13: 15-ish

LBL/BL w/ Fat Transfer 1/29/18

Kristi T.
on 5/26/17 10:51 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Oh no Erin, I am so sorry!! Maybe today you can relax on the beach and hopefully enjoy your last day, throwing you some positive Karma!

LeslieWesleysyxx
on 5/26/17 8:52 am
Revision on 03/14/18

I am so ready for another 3 day weekend and for my pool to warm up so I can swim laps again at night. Not only is it great exercise but very relaxing before bed. Thankful it has a heater so it won't take but a weekend hopefully to warm up.

B: 4z plain Greek yogurt topped with 1/8 cup granola, coffee

L: bunless burger made with lean ground beef and cheese

D: not sure yet, if anything I still got one serving of taco Casserole left.

S: protein bar

E: walking

W&V

sgg1002
on 5/26/17 8:57 am
VSG on 11/29/16

Happy Memorial Day weekend to everyone! So excited for a long break from work and still haven't made up my mind whether to take the whole week off next week or not. Oh well, that will be something to ponder every morning the alarm goes off and I let the doggies out to do their business. LOL

B: Bananas and Cream Premier in coffee (I fear I've become addicted to coffee again! errrr)

S: 1/2 oz of almonds

L: lobster, 1/2 c. brussel sprouts,

S: Triple Zero strawberry yogurt

D: taco salad fixins' with no chips

Water: 1/2 way there, vites and supplements will be in by 5pm

Exercise: doing parking lot laps at breaks.....will be hitting 5 hours of walking for working out for the week and proud of that!

Kristi T.
on 5/26/17 10:58 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Happy Memorial Day weekend to everyone!

Have fun in NYC Gwen, you deserve it!

No major plans for the weekend. I might take my mom for an overnight trip to her hometown to lay some flowers on her family plot, depends on how she is feeling.

B-4oz coconut yogurt with granola

L-Chocolate protein shake

D-Going out for pizza with my Uncle, will eat the toppings:-)

S-String cheese wrapped in beef

W&V-On track

E-Hike with the dog

OutsideMatchInside
on 5/26/17 11:28 am
VSG on 07/15/15

B: Coffee w/half and half

L: Pork chop

2nd L: Pork Chop

D: Pork chop

Snacks: Baby Spinach, Coffee, maybe some halo top if I have enough calories left.

HW:370 Weight at First Consult: 365 Surgery 7/15/2015 Weight:358 CW: 187 Previous Clothing Size: 28/30 Current Clothing Size: 8/10

Most Active