Whatcha Eating Today, VSGers? Sunday, 5/28/17

CC C.
on 5/28/17 5:11 am

I am wiped out after my gardening yesterday! So. Much. Digging. More gardening today before the rain comes, but shouldn't be as hard as yesterday. What are you up to today?

B - coffee and yogurt

L - turkey and cheese

D - not sure yet. Chicken? Eggs?

S - protein shake

Knitter215
on 5/28/17 6:20 am
VSG on 08/23/16

B: Coffee, Coffee. Protein shake (Fresh mango, protein powder, Fairlife Skim milk)

L: Good question

D: BBQ spare ribs (going on the smoker around noon), a taste of the potato salad I'll make for my hubby and cucumber salad.

S: Yogurt?

Keep on losing!

Diana

HW 271.5 (April 2016) SW 246.9 (8/23/16) CW 158 (5/2/18)

Rachel B.
on 5/28/17 8:16 am - Tucson, AZ
VSG on 08/11/08 with

I had a good day yesterday. Seems it was weepy movie day. Watched Sex In The City on cable and boo-hoo'd through the end (I usually don'****ch weepy movies-I hate to cry), then watched Logan, thinking I would get a good adrenaline release. WRONG! I was weeping at the end. ARGH! Of course, Friday night I was greeted by 'my little hormonal friend'... Which makes this weeks weight loss of 2.8 pounds quite a surprise. But a very happy one.

Yesterdays #'s: Calories-1338, Fat-47.6g, Fiber-3.3g, Carbs-97.5g, Sodium-2842.8mg, Protein-125.4g, Water-1044ml. Daily Calorie Composition: 30% from carbs, 32% from fat and 38% from protein.

AM: Vanilla Premier Protein with coffee

B: Sausage & Lg AA Egg

L: Chicken Breast, Cottage Cheese

D: ?

Water & Vites

E: I think today will be a break

"...This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away, to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. What he was doing..."

Rachel, PMHNP-BC

HW-271 SW-260 LW(2009)-144 ~ Retread: HW-241 CW-190 GW-150

Kristi T.
on 5/28/17 10:36 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

I get weepy anytime I catch the scene when Carrie throws her wedding bouquet at Mr. Big:-)

Rachel B.
on 5/28/17 10:59 am - Tucson, AZ
VSG on 08/11/08 with

YES! And she cries out about being humiliated. How many times have we all felt like that?!!

"...This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away, to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. What he was doing..."

Rachel, PMHNP-BC

Kristi T.
on 5/29/17 9:36 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Way too many, but not anymore!!!!

Donna L.
on 5/28/17 8:35 am - Chicago, IL
Revision on 02/19/18

It's a binge-y kinda day, so I brought my food bag to work, despite having planned meals. No IF today.

Meal #1: plain greek yogurt w/mio

Meal #2: tuna packet

Meal #3: protein shake

Meal #4: beef brisket with some extra fat.

Food bag supplies (in case): extra tuna, extra plain yogurt, extra cheese slices, pickles, olives, cucumber slices.

I follow a ketogenic diet post-op. I also have a diagnosis of binge eating disorder. Feel free to ask me about either!

It is not that we have so little time but that we lose so much...the life we receive is not short but we make it so; we are not ill provided but use what we have wastefully. -- Seneca, On the Shortness of Life

(deactivated member)
on 5/28/17 8:45 am
VSG on 03/28/17

Had a hard day yesterday and ate uncontrollably. My calories were close to 1k (I usually eat less than 700), my protein over 110 and my carbs under 20 - but the fact that I didn't want to control my eating is a scary reminder that this is lifetime work.

On the other hand, today is two milestones for me. I AM NO LONGER OBESE and I've lost exactly half of the weight I plan to lose. Hooray for being overweight!

B: Dannon L&F

L: Portabella chicken sausage

D: ??

S: quest bar or protein shake

LeslieWesleysyxx
on 5/28/17 8:58 am
Revision on 03/14/18

I've had days like that recently. Never seems to be enough, but stick to protein when i snack! Congrats on losing half your weight! Feels pretty good doesn't it?

Rachel B.
on 5/28/17 9:16 am - Tucson, AZ
VSG on 08/11/08 with

Sometimes your body needs the extra. I find it doesn't make much sense, but I've noticed when I have carb cravings, I tend to have greater losses. I keep my carbs low, generally. BUT... I have a DRAWER of Power Crunch protein bars for those times. If I'm craving sweets/carbs, I'll have one or two of them. They're 200cal each, but they satisfy the craving, & im not denying myself. I'm also getting protein. Usually, like I said, I have my biggest losses after these occasions.

Rachel, PMHNP-BC

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 58 views