Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Wednesday 6/21/17

(deactivated member)
on 6/21/17 6:58 am, edited 6/21/17 7:27 am

Hope you are all okay with me starting the thread. If not, please let me know. Ready to mow fairly soon but waiting for the grass to dry out a bit more. Lot's of awesome things are happening in my life right now. It isn't by chance but because I am making them happen. I got a call for a job interview yesterday. A total different field than I have ever worked in. It involves standing and moving! Friends invited us to a music venue this week, before my weight loss I would have said, "no", because I wasn't in control of choosing the end seat. Now I happily said, "yes." It is so freeing losing this weight.

Have an awesome day!

B: Protein Shake

L: tuna salad

D: grilled chop, summer squash

S: yogurt, ground flax, protein powder

E: mowing, water jogging

Theduffman27
on 6/21/17 7:28 am
VSG on 11/19/14

Good evening last night,Gym supper and then had a little fire in our patio firepit and relaxed outside until almost 10 pm and then got in the hot tub.Was a nice relaxing evening.

Accountability, was good until bedtime and then added 150 calories to my day...ugh.

B- Premier protein shake

S - Light and fit greek yogurt

L - left over meatloaf

S - Buddig turkey and peanuts

D - sirloin tips

ES - 4 SF popscicles

E - going to cut wood for camp....will also have 10,000+ steps as usual.

Stay healthy my friends. Mike

Theduffman27
on 6/21/17 7:34 am
VSG on 11/19/14

I do not have any issue with you starting the thread, but I am a newbie to the VSG board, I almost started it myself...LOL

(deactivated member)
on 6/21/17 8:05 am, edited 6/21/17 1:24 am

LOL! That would have been awesome if you would have started the thread, fellow Newbie! Make it your day tomorrow???!!! I WILL support you! Changing things up is a good thing in my book. We are all in this together.

yvonnef1964
on 6/21/17 8:26 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Anybody can start this thread.

Coffee with protein shake

B omelette with spinach, red pepper, ham and cheese and string cheese

L tuna and cottage cheese

D steak and mashed sweet potatoes

S Greek yogurt, turkey sausage snack sticks and apple

Have a good day

Gwen M.
on 6/21/17 8:38 am
VSG on 03/13/14

Anyone can start the thread! People tend to get into the habit of it for a while, then someone else takes over due to timing, etc. I think the important part is a somewhat consistent subject line so that it's obvious THIS is the daily meal thread. :)

I'm glad awesome things are happening for you. And I totally know what you mean about only doing things when I could choose the end seat. Now I'll sit wherever because I know I'll never feel trapped the way I used to feel.

I'm still recovering. I'm still tired. I didn't take any pain killers at all yesterday which is awesome. (Due to a cough, I ended up taking tylenol with codeine longer than I would have needed to take something just for the surgical pain.) I need to try to get some school work in while my morning brain is with me. My butt is sore from being oddly shaped and sitting too much. :P What a weird complaint. I forgot to weigh myself this morning which is annoying since I think I have made the current goal I'm working toward!! Rar :P Oh well, it'll be there tomorrow.

1: protein shake
2: yogurt
3: leftover steak fajita quesadilla

liquid and vites: good to go
exercise: not allowed. POUT

VSG with Dr. Salameh - 3/13/2014
Diagnosed with Binge Eating Disorder and started Vyvanse - 7/22/2016
Reconstructive Surgeries with Dr. Michaels - 6/5/2017 (LBL & brachioplasty), 8/14/2017 (UBL & mastopexy), 11/6/2017 (medial leg lift)

Age 42 Height 5'4" HW 319 (1/3/2014) SW 293 (3/13/2014) CW 149 (7/16/2017)
Next Goal 145 - normal BMI | Total Weight Lost 170

TrendWeight | Food Blog (sort of functional) | Journal (down for maintenance)

(deactivated member)
on 6/21/17 9:33 am

Awww, feels great to receive your support and validation! Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Yes, it is so surreal not feeling trapped and coming out of hiding one step at a time.

Awesome that you are no longer taking pain killers and recovering. Congratulations on hopefully making your current goal. Happy for you! Hope you continue to feel better daily.

ItsTimeNow99
on 6/21/17 10:19 am

Hope you're mending well, Gwen. Slow and steady!!

Take care.

Pat

HW -265; SW - 251; CW - 154

Surgery Date- 10/12/2016!!

LeslieWesleysyxx
on 6/21/17 9:09 am
Revision on 03/14/18

Another day of work meetings. Atleast I'm armed with lots of water and protein bars to get me though it.

B: L&F Greek yogurt with bran buds, coffee

L: 3oz deli ham with Greek cream cheese and pickle

D: Cuban pulled pork

S: protein bar, pork rinds

E: swimming laps

W&V

Theduffman27
on 6/21/17 9:36 am
VSG on 11/19/14

What is your go to protein bar?

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question