Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Saturday, 6/24/2017

Cathy H.
on 6/24/17 6:07 am
VSG on 10/31/16

Good morning, everyone!! I know it's a day off for most of you, but I'm off to work, so thought I'd get this started! Going to be a cooler day today, and seeing this week's campers off back home. No big plans other than that!

B: Dannon L&F 80 w/Fiber One, coffee w/HC

L: Ham and Swirls cheese sticks

D: Smoked pulled pork, guacamole, and sour cream

Water and vites on track

E: Walking

How about you?

Livin' La KETO Loca!!
134 lbs lost since surgery, 195 overall!! Initial goal reached 9/15/17, (10.5 months)!
5'3", SW*: 299 GW: 175 HW 3/2015: 360 PSW* 5/2016: 330 *PSW=Prog Start Wt; SW=Surgery Wt

M1 -31, M2 -10, M3 -15, M4 -16, M5 -8, M6 -6, M7 -11, M8 -8, M9 -8, M10 -4, M10.5 -7 GOAL

CC C.
on 6/24/17 6:19 am

Thank you, Cathy! Chore day today for me - grocery store, buying a birthday present, post office, weeding, yada yada.

B - coffee and yogurt

L - chicken and salsa

D - scallops, asparagus, and zucchini noodles

S - protein shake

(deactivated member)
on 6/24/17 6:33 am

Good Morning, Cathy, and All! Woke up to sunshine. Hoping to pick more green beans so I can pickle them today. A dill version, no sugar. Upping my activity today, slacked the past two days. Not much else happening. Hubby works today so looking forward to tomorrow when we can spend some time together. Forgot to weigh myself before I ate breakfast. Wow, not being so obsessive about the scale, a good thing. Proud of myself.

B: Protein Shake, Miralax, Benefiber, Align

L: tuna fish, pickle, light mayo, celery, handful of lettuce/spinach

D: Grilled flat iron - bought it in the bargain bin, it is a day past the expiration date. Yikes!

S: Greek yogurt, Chia seeds, blueberries, stevia

water/vites - oh yeah!

Have a wonderful Saturday!!

Gwen M.
on 6/24/17 7:59 am
VSG on 03/13/14

I did not get enough protein yesterday and have had a bad morning due to that and due to poor sleep. Eventually I'll be tired enough that I sleep well, but my body is not there yet. Big excitement for the day? I'm going to wear a bra while out for the first time since (reconstructive plastic) surgery. YAY! I also have to get my post up for my class for the week. Schooling/braining has been much more challenging than I expected it to be this week. I do not normally wait until the last minute to get things posted and this is stressing me out. :/

1: protein shake
2: protein shake
3: ??? whatever the guys provide (last night Art baked up some homemade meatballs that were in the freezer so I had those with a bit of marinara. SO GOOD.)

liquid and vites: on track
exercise: maybe a walk if I have time? It's been really nice to get out for walks the last two days.

VSG with Dr. Salameh - 3/13/2014
Diagnosed with Binge Eating Disorder and started Vyvanse - 7/22/2016
Reconstructive Surgeries with Dr. Michaels - 6/5/2017 (LBL & brachioplasty), 8/14/2017 (UBL & mastopexy), 11/6/2017 (medial leg lift)

Age 42 Height 5'4" HW 319 (1/3/2014) SW 293 (3/13/2014) CW 149 (7/16/2017)
Next Goal 145 - normal BMI | Total Weight Lost 170

TrendWeight | Food Blog (sort of functional) | Journal (down for maintenance)

yvonnef1964
on 6/24/17 11:11 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Good afternoon

B spinach, yellow pepper, ham and cheese omelette and string cheese

Coffee with protein shake

L tuna and cottage cheese

D cheeseburger patty, peas, and bake beans

S Greek yogurt, turkey sausage snack sticks and an apple

E walking

Have a wonderful day

jachristmas
on 6/24/17 2:17 pm
VSG on 12/14/16

Beautiful day today, kinda hot, but sunny! Trying to enjoy it because I know the storms are rolling in later tonight. Enjoying the day with my husband and son..we have been catching up on some work around the house..grass, fences, unloading building materials, etc. Now we are on our way to a tractor pull (not my thing, but I'm going to hang out with my favorite guys).

B premier shake

S pork skins

L ham and provolone

D TBD, something on the road or at the pull, depending on where we are when they get hungry..this is a not hungry day for me! So I will of course put some protein in my body, but am not overly concerned with when/where lol.

Vitamins and water in. Just on the go today, no special exercise planned.

~Amanda~

HW at consult #1 5/19/16: 348 lbs.

Consult #2 8/31/16: 331 lbs.

SW 12/14/16: 286 lbs.

jachristmas
on 6/24/17 2:23 pm
VSG on 12/14/16

Beautiful day today, kinda hot, but sunny! Trying to enjoy it because I know the storms are rolling in later tonight. Enjoying the day with my husband and son..we have been catching up on some work around the house..grass, fences, unloading building materials, etc. Now we are on our way to a tractor pull (not my thing, but I'm going to hang out with my favorite guys).

B premier shake

S pork skins

L ham and provolone

D TBD, something on the road or at the pull, depending on where we are when they get hungry..this is a not hungry day for me! So I will of course put some protein in my body, but am not overly concerned with when/where lol.

Vitamins and water in. Just on the go today, no special exercise planned.

~Amanda~

HW at consult #1 5/19/16: 348 lbs.

Consult #2 8/31/16: 331 lbs.

SW 12/14/16: 286 lbs.

Erin T.
on 6/24/17 7:13 pm
VSG on 01/17/17

So late to the party today that it's almost pointless. I had general anesthesia yesterday for a medical procedure and now my sense of taste is off and my stomach feels gross. Food has been much less than appealing.

B: Dannon L&F w/ PB2

L: Smoked salmon, laughing cow and a cheese slice (I only got down 2 bites of salmon).

D: Delmonico steak and onions, peppers & mushrooms

S: 1/2 of a premier protein and I'm going to try some Halo Top now

E: None.

VSG: 1/17/17

5'7" HW: 283 SW: 229 CW: 135-140 GW: 145

Pre-op: 53 M1: 22 M2: 12 M3: 12 M4: 8 M5: 10 M6: 11 M7: 5 M8: 6 M9-M13: 15-ish

LBL/BL w/ Fat Transfer 1/29/18

Highfunctioningfatman
on 6/25/17 9:33 am
VSG on 08/29/16

It is supposed to be 102 degrees today with "isolated thunderstorms". Yea... It is already 80. I have to change some limit switches at the car wash and do some general maintenance. I have a friend's car here that he finally got the paperwork on so it can finally be on the road. We will take it the 30 some miles to his house. He also has drawn up some plans for a garage addition so we are going to check those out.

B: it was eggs and sausage

L, S, D, no stinking clue! Probably end up skipping all but dinner.

Highfunctioningfatman
on 6/25/17 9:36 am
VSG on 08/29/16

What type of camp do you work at? I was the shooting sports director for six seasons at a Boy Scout camp. I loved every minute of it. I even went in pre season and stayed post season to open and close the camp.

Most Active