Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Monday 7/24/17

Erin T.
on 7/24/17 4:03 am
VSG on 01/17/17

It's Monday! It's pouring buckets, we're under a flash flood warning as we've gotten 2-4" of rain in the last 3 hours and are due for 1-2" more. I'm avoiding going out the door to work because my umbrella is in my office. I guess the kids won't be going to swimming lessons today, given it's also a high of 63 degrees!

Jon and I leave on vacation on Wednesday, so I only need to get through two days of work! How is everyone else this morning?

M1: Coffee w/ Premier Protein

M2: Dannon L&F w/ PB2 and almonds

M3: TBD

M4: TBD

E: Upper body with my trainer tonight.

Headed to a get together that will probably cover M4, and today there might not be a M3 because of that get together.

VSG: 1/17/17

5'7" HW: 283 SW: 229 CW: 135-140 GW: 145

Pre-op: 53 M1: 22 M2: 12 M3: 12 M4: 8 M5: 10 M6: 11 M7: 5 M8: 6 M9-M13: 15-ish

LBL/BL w/ Fat Transfer 1/29/18

CC C.
on 7/24/17 5:26 am

I've added walking up a steep sand dune everyday to my exercise to get ready for a hiking trip with my friends in October. My legs were burning! It's so nice to enjoy being active rather than wishing I was doing anything but...

B - coffee and yogurt

L - edamame and cottage cheese

D - port tenderloin and salad

S - protein shake

Stacy_WLS
on 7/24/17 6:40 am

Monday...

B - fit frappe & coffee

L - salad w/ chicken

S - yogurt w/ berries & protein shake

D - steak w/ potato

S - cottage cheese w/ berries

E - crossfit

VSG: 12/12/13, LBL, small TL, BL/BA: 11/7/14 Twins 12/9/18 HW after Twins 260. 5'10 37 years old - Stacy_WLS (MFP)

MissNexxie
on 7/24/17 7:02 am
VSG on 04/30/14

Morning all:

Crazy wind/sideways rain last night but woke to a bright sunny day so happy for that. The PMS force is strong this month - went over my calories & carbs yesterday due to these sugar cravings (stupid restaurant mints which I normally avoid like plague). Anyway, it wasn't a wash, only over by about 150 calories but the carbs....shame...*clink clink* (for you GoT fans)

B: coffee cream/sugar (cutting down on sugar), HB egg, small can flavored tuna

S: homemade protein shake: SF almond milk, 1 scoop Syntrax Caramel macchiato, 50g plain skyr, flax meal and strawberries

L: leftover salad and grilled squid from last night, cheese add in

S: shake or deli meat/cheese roll up

D: Not sure yet, likely salad with chicken

L: 2L water plus coffee and decaf tea

E: 30 mins walking

Have a great day.

Surgery: April 30, 2014: HW: 288 SW: 250 Achieved Goal 149 lbs: April 8, 2015 CW: 158 lbs (working on losing 65 lb regain as of June 1, 2021. Weight was at 215 lbs). Fighting every darn day!

SallyCat
on 7/24/17 7:10 am
VSG on 10/17/16

Mornin'

The weekend went by way too quickly. The new place is starting to come together. Still lots to do. My exercise is a little out of whack due to routine changes. Hopefully back to it this evening.

B: yogurt and coffee

L: roasted chicken and broccoli

D: turkey sausage, squash, and zucchini

S: yogurt

HW: 375 SW: 282 CW: 167 GW: 159

Fredbear
on 7/24/17 7:48 am
VSG on 11/29/16

Sore this morning... I walked 18 miles this weekend and I earned that soreness. Have the (now-predictable) 5# weight jump from all the exercise, but now that keeps me in the 230's and no longer bumps me into the 240's, so YAY! Slowly but surely...

B: protein shake

L: spiced up chicken with broccoli slaw and riced cauliflower with sesame ginger vinaigrette

S: protein shake

D: leftover extravaganza...

E: rest day, only about 80 flights of stairs today.

"Friends are like flowers; no matter how well you pick them, they all eventually die."

Rachel B.
on 7/24/17 7:50 am - Tucson, AZ
VSG on 08/11/08 with

Took the weekend off exercise. Yesterdays food was about double calories as usual. I had the last of my leftover pesto pizza, a half peanut butter sandwich with nutella (******IC), and I made one of my sugar free (high carb) white mochas-most of which I will be finishing this morning. Otherwise, I ate my normal good stuff.

AM: remainder sugarfree white mocha with fairlife (272 calories, 7.8g protein, 6.4g carb, 48.4g carbs )

B: Yogurt

L: cilantro chicken mini-wontons with chicken

E: Elliptical, Arms, Treadmill

D: Chicken Breast, cottage cheese & Hummus

Goal for today: to get my 250 steps every hour

Water & Vites to go

"...This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away, to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. What he was doing..."

Rachel, PMHNP-BC

HW-271 SW-260 LW(2009)-144 ~ Retread: HW-241 CW-190 GW-150

sgg1002
on 7/24/17 8:16 am
VSG on 11/29/16

Hi everybody! What a whirlwind, wild weekend! We had storms that came through KC Saturday night and knocked out about 120,000 homes power. We lived through 15 hours without and was back on at 1pm Sunday. Thank the Lord, as it had gotten to 84 degrees in our house and with 4 doggies, we were all starting to get a bit miserable. :)

B: Chocolate premier with coffee

S: reduced fat string cheese

L: spaghetti squash and Italian sausage marinara, strawberry triple zero greek yogurt

S: watermelon balls

D: garlic parmesan chicken with Brussel sprouts

Gwen M.
on 7/24/17 9:34 am, edited 7/24/17 2:54 am
VSG on 03/13/14

I am home! Yay rah! I had an awesome weekend with my mom and I'm totally exhausted. I might take a nap later today, I have nothing planned that can't be put off until tomorrow. I played 2 hours of ping pong yesterday and, sheesh, those 70+ year olds gave me a workout. You wouldn't think ping pong was hard work...

1: protein bar in the car (breakfast of champions - not)
2: protein shake! I've missed them. I forgot to take my powder with me, so I had eggs while I was visiting my mom.
3: baked tilapia with pine nut, parmesan, and basil pesto crust (fingers crossed that I actually have pine nuts in the freezer), pasta for dude

liquid and vites: on track
exercise: not today, I'm all sore from the weekend!

VSG with Dr. Salameh - 3/13/2014
Diagnosed with Binge Eating Disorder and started Vyvanse - 7/22/2016
Reconstructive Surgeries with Dr. Michaels - 6/5/2017 (LBL & brachioplasty), 8/14/2017 (UBL & mastopexy), 11/6/2017 (medial leg lift)

Age 42 Height 5'4" HW 319 (1/3/2014) SW 293 (3/13/2014) CW 149 (7/16/2017)
Next Goal 145 - normal BMI | Total Weight Lost 170

TrendWeight | Food Blog (sort of functional) | Journal (down for maintenance)

jachristmas
on 7/24/17 10:41 am
VSG on 12/14/16

Hello Monday..makes me reflect on how blessed I am that I was finally able to quit my job at the grocery store and be a full time mom instead. Should be doing housework but both dogs are on their backs asking for belly rubs right now, lol and meanwhile the kid is building a rather impressive fort out of blankets and couch cushions. Really want to be in the pool, but for some reason this summer we have struggled to keep it clean..between the pop up showers and storms and hubby being so busy working on the shop, just seems like we are forever struggling to keep up with the chemicals and vacuuming. And hunting season is fast approaching so only going to get busier...

B premier caramel in decaf coffee

L taco guts (lol couldn't resist, taco minus shell sounded boring)

S Light & Fit Greek yogurt (Key Lime pie, yum)

D seafood..the boys want grilled hot dogs and I have tilapia, shrimp, and salmon in the freezer, so one of those is going on the grill for me

Vitamins in. Water, closing in on 64 oz. and still going. Exercise is undecided..late evening walks have been peaceful lately.

~Amanda~

HW at consult #1 5/19/16: 348 lbs.

Consult #2 8/31/16: 331 lbs.

SW 12/14/16: 286 lbs.

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 58 views