My allergic reaction is better!!!!!!!!

Doriam R.
on 7/27/17 2:51 pm - Austin, TX
VSG on 07/12/17

Hi Guys,

I have been from doctor to doctor trying to resolve this allegix reaction/Hives all over my body!!! It has been horrible since last Thursday. I am better today but I have not consumed any shakes or any multivitamins anymore. The blood test came back negative, there is not any reaction to whey, milk, casein, soy... but I am afraid to have the shakes again.

The thing is that my diet is not very good, I have had soups for every meal 1/2 cup to a cup every meal. and water. Not enough protein. I am actually afraid to have yogurt.

Could you guys give me some recommendation on what to eat, and how much to eat? I am tracking everything, but I know if I dont increase the protein I wont lose weight.

Advice?

My nutritionist says I need to ain 800-1000 calories (which sounds like tooo much)

Mirandia
on 7/27/17 3:48 pm
VSG on 03/14/17

I think you really should peg down what you are allergic to because it could pop up in anything you eat if its a food ingredient. In the meantime ... eggs? PB2? skim milk?

If you fall down you just have to get back up.

Doriam R.
on 7/27/17 3:57 pm - Austin, TX
VSG on 07/12/17

I am trying, no idea yet what it is, that is why I am so scared to eat.

CC C.
on 7/27/17 6:39 pm

You need to slowly reintroduce protein. It's crucial to your health. Start with one kind a day so if you have a reaction, you know what caused it.

Doriam R.
on 7/27/17 8:05 pm - Austin, TX
VSG on 07/12/17

You know what is funny.... I feel stress because I am not doing the right diet or exercising and I feel like I am falling behind ... so silly idk why I feel like that, but I have zero energy, I may be a bit dehydrated because I have huge circles under my eyes and feel dizzy all the time.

then I read how the role that had the surgery more or less at the same time as me are able to do so much and exercise and can follow their diet, and have restriction.... is actually depressing. I am so ? mad!!!

Gwen M.
on 7/28/17 4:52 am
VSG on 03/13/14

With all of the medical issues you're currently having, these are questions you really need to be talking about with your medical team. I recommend following their advice.

VSG with Dr. Salameh - 3/13/2014
Diagnosed with Binge Eating Disorder and started Vyvanse - 7/22/2016
Reconstructive Surgeries with Dr. Michaels - 6/5/2017 (LBL & brachioplasty), 8/14/2017 (UBL & mastopexy), 11/6/2017 (medial leg lift)

Age 42 Height 5'4" HW 319 (1/3/2014) SW 293 (3/13/2014) CW 149 (7/16/2017)
Next Goal 145 - normal BMI | Total Weight Lost 170

TrendWeight | Food Blog (sort of functional) | Journal (down for maintenance)

happyteacher
on 7/28/17 1:07 pm

I have a ton of allergies, most of which are different than what my daughter has. Given that, we have a lot of experience. Try introducing only 1 food back in at a time. There is no requirement to eat protein shakes, as it is quite possible to get your protein in without them. If, for example, you are pretty confident you can do chicken then add that in. If after a few days all is well, add in tuna. If you suspect it is protein shakes only add the exact one back in- if you react then you have at least identified what is triggering it. From there, it is time to start ruling out specific ingredients. You can pretty easily find dairy free/lactose-free shakes.

Surgeon: Chengelis  Surgery on 12/19/2011  A little less carb eating compared to my weight loss phase loose sleever here!

1Mo: -21  2Mo: -16  3Mo: -12  4MO - 13  5MO: -11 6MO: -10 7MO: -10.3 8MO: -6  Goal in 8 months 4 days!!   6' 2''  EWL 103%  Starting size 28 or 4x (tight) now size 12 or large, shoe size 12 w to 10.5   150+ pounds lost  

Join the Instant Pot Pressure Cooker group for recipes and tips! Click here to join!

Most Active