Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Thursday 8/10/17

ShirlAus
on 8/10/17 1:45 pm
VSG on 06/26/17

Feel better soon SallyCat :)

LeslieWesleysyxx
on 8/10/17 7:44 am
Revision on 03/14/18

Not much going on here today. Just working away all day. I was down another pound this morning though for a grand total of 137.4 pounds in 11 months.

B: L&F Greek Yogurt with bran buds, coffee

L: Deviled Chicken salad with crumbled up Wasa

D: Turkey enchilada skillet

S: Protein bar

E: walking

W&V

ShirlAus
on 8/10/17 1:45 pm
VSG on 06/26/17

You are doing so great Leslie :)

Well done

Gwen M.
on 8/10/17 7:49 am
VSG on 03/13/14

Good.. morning! After dragging my butt getting out of bed yesterday, I opted to sleep in with no alarm this morning. And then I woke up at 7am. Stupid body :P

My goals for today are to finish up my class stuff and then treat myself to a pre-op pedicure in the name of self care. I also had a DEXA scan yesterday and it left me feeling like a whale, so I'm working hard to not get caught up in a negative hate spiral. On the one hand I know I'm not fat, but on the other hand.. sigh. My visceral fat amount was super healthy, though! So yay!!

My eating is heavy on the protein shake side because I've got to make sure my protein is high pre-op. Not because I'm in a self-loathing mood.

1: protein shake
2: protein shake
3: it's leftover night since the fridge is too full to justify cooking new food. I think I'll have... curry!

liquid and vites: on track (yesterday was a no calcium day due to the DEXA scan)
exercise: nope

VSG with Dr. Salameh - 3/13/2014
Diagnosed with Binge Eating Disorder and started Vyvanse - 7/22/2016
Reconstructive Surgeries with Dr. Michaels - 6/5/2017 (LBL & brachioplasty), 8/14/2017 (UBL & mastopexy), 11/6/2017 (medial leg lift)

Age 42 Height 5'4" HW 319 (1/3/2014) SW 293 (3/13/2014) CW 149 (7/16/2017)
Next Goal 145 - normal BMI | Total Weight Lost 170

TrendWeight | Food Blog (sort of functional) | Journal (down for maintenance)

Fredbear
on 8/10/17 7:53 am, edited 8/10/17 3:13 pm
VSG on 11/29/16

Back to basics today!

B: protein shake

L: jerky

S: protein shake

D: grilled chicken salad (well, the chicken and cucumbers, at least... wasn't feeling the salad tonight) and a falafel

E: 6k walk and 140 flights of stairs

"Friends are like flowers; no matter how well you pick them, they all eventually die."

Kristi T.
on 8/10/17 9:32 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

The smoke in the air is worse today...sigh. Unless we get a major downpour, I don't see it going away until September. Thank goodness I am not one of those people who suffer from allergies, for that I am grateful!

B-4oz Greek yogurt w/chia, flax and pumpkin seeds

L-Vanilla protein shake

S-String cheese

D-Stuffed zucchini(fresh from garden:-)

E-late evening walk w/dog

Hope you all have a peaceful, healthy day today!

Highfunctioningfatman
on 8/10/17 2:35 pm
VSG on 08/29/16

Our smoke is pretty crappy too! It is clearer today but is smells worse. Yesterday I couldn't see the mountains 4-5 miles away.

Kristi T.
on 8/11/17 9:10 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Our whole valley smells like one big cigar:-)

ShirlAus
on 8/10/17 1:42 pm
VSG on 06/26/17

Good Morning All - Yay its Friday - been a long week. Received the news yesterday that we finally have our shed/mini house building permit approved so I was super excited. The builder thinks he should be able to start pouring the concrete next week if the rain holds off. Crossing fingers. It will be approx 78 foot long by 22 foot wide. An open bay, then 4 bays with doors - and the final bay we have made into a mini house - containing a living/kitchen area, sleeping area and a tiny bathroom. We plan to stay in there on weekends and holidays until we make the permanent move up there in around 8 years. Then I may convert it to a farm stay :) Endless possibilities.

This morning sees me 2.5 kilos off my next goal - a loss of 20 kgs or 44lbs :) Plus seeing my lovely goddaughter and her beautiful girls at lunch today. Life is good :)

B: Leftover pizza toppings from Mums birthday dinner last night

S: Chobani Yoghurt

L: Tuna Mornay

S: Babybel Cheese

D: TBD - we are heading up to the block via tractor place (picking up the new tractor)

Have a fabulous weekend all :)

Shirley

Rachel B.
on 8/11/17 8:45 pm - Tucson, AZ
VSG on 08/11/08 with

That mini house sounds fabulous!!

"...This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away, to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. What he was doing..."

Rachel, PMHNP-BC

HW-271 SW-260 LW(2009)-144 ~ Retread: HW-241 CW-190 GW-150

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 61 views