Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Thursday 8/10/17

(deactivated member)
on 8/10/17 5:31 pm
VSG on 12/28/16

Work day for me.

B: 2 eggs scrambled and sprinkled with cheese

L: 3 1/2 oz. leftover steak from last night with leftover steamed spinach

D: a chicken thigh and green beans

S: I've got a stash of Dulce de Leche SF Jello pudding cups if I feel like something later. They rock my world when I need a sweet fix.

CC C.
on 8/10/17 5:52 pm

I wish I could control myself with Jello pudding! If I buy it, I end up eating the whole lot in a day. It's so funny how I can control myself with some treats and not others. I can keep chocolate in the pantry and have one every once in a while, but pudding isn't safe around me!

(deactivated member)
on 8/10/17 8:48 pm
VSG on 12/28/16

Cecily it's the same for me. Pudding just isn't my trigger. If there was a cake here, I'd sliver away all night until it was gone.

jachristmas
on 8/10/17 6:58 pm
VSG on 12/14/16

It's late but posting anyway. Had such a busy day and I am tired...shouldnt need any help going to sleep tonight lol. And I finally made it to Sam's Club today. I was looking forward to counting my steps today so I grabbed my fit bit zip as I walked out the door and clipped it on my pants..I should have checked it closer, late this evening I glanced at it and realized the battery was dead but I can tell by the way my thighs feel I was getting it done today lol.

B premier caramel in decaf coffee

S string cheese

L burger minus the bun

D chicken thigh

Vitamins and water in. Plenty of steps today.

~Amanda~

HW at consult #1 5/19/16: 348 lbs.

Consult #2 8/31/16: 331 lbs.

SW 12/14/16: 286 lbs.

Rachel B.
on 8/11/17 8:49 pm - Tucson, AZ
VSG on 08/11/08 with

I meant to post on this yesterday...

AM: Latte with fairlife

L: 2 HB eggs and red grapefruit

S: Banana & Cream PP

D: last of the leftover salmon

S: Strawberries & Cream PP

STILL STARVING

S: 2 triple chocolate power crunch protein bars

Water & Vites

"...This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away, to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. What he was doing..."

Rachel, PMHNP-BC

HW-271 SW-260 LW(2009)-144 ~ Retread: HW-241 CW-190 GW-150

Most Active