Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Friday 9/22/17

Erin T.
on 9/22/17 3:20 am
VSG on 01/17/17

Good Morning! It's Friday! We made it again! I have a busy long weekend planned that includes dinner out tonight, a day trip to Ottawa tomorrow, hiking on Sunday and a trip to Lake Placid to play tourist on Monday. I guess I at least had a good excuse not to sleep very well last night. I attended Kettlebell class #2 yesterday and I'm sore today, but it was fun.

QOTD: Do you live close to your best friends? I met my BFF online almost 10 years ago and she lives 500 miles away. My other closest friends are one of my cousins (local), my sister (local), and a childhood friend that was local until she moved to GA about 2 years ago. I talk to my BFF on FB Messenger a lot and I get down to see her about 3-4 times per year.

8 months post-op/Maintenance/135.9lbs

M1: Coffee w/ Premier Protein, Miralax, and HC

M2: Fage Total w/ SF Pudding Mix and Almonds

M3: Chicken Sausage Link and Cottage Cheese

M4: TBD, going out

S: TBD, depends on how I otherwise 'spend' my calories

E: I'm hoping to get in a 2 mile run today

VSG: 1/17/17

5'7" HW: 283 SW: 229 CW: 135-140 GW: 145

Pre-op: 53 M1: 22 M2: 12 M3: 12 M4: 8 M5: 10 M6: 11 M7: 5 M8: 6 M9-M13: 15-ish

LBL/BL w/ Fat Transfer 1/29/18

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 9/22/17 4:00 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Happy Friday!!!! Wow, you are doing great with the exercise. I take long walks and swim mostly...

QOTD: My best friend is my SIL (DH's sister) and she lives 3 miles away. She used to live an hour away, but we both bought houses on Cape Cod to be close together. AND we will be sharing a place on Cape Cod after we both retire this year. My best friend from childhood and I get together periodically too. She lives about 20 minutes from me and her twin sister is about 5 minutes away. As children we lived in the same neighborhood but have been up to a couple of hours apart at various points in our lives.

1.5 years post-op (maintenance). 35 work days to retirement (11/13).

B: eggbeaters, cottage cheese and Canadian bacon

L: deli meat and cheese (I think - on the road)

D: something protein forward with veggies (out to dinner with DD)

S: string cheese, English muffin/peanut butter

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

(deactivated member)
on 9/23/17 6:14 am
VSG on 12/28/16

What a great retirement plan. I love the cape. Good for you!

NoraM13
on 9/22/17 4:05 am
VSG on 08/21/17

Yesterday was hotter than I expected. We walked the mall instead of finding a new park. Added benefit is that I got a good sale on a pair of boots for work. My current pair is falling apart. I had planned on investing in a better pair this summer, but then I found out my feet might shrink.

My best friend lives in Boston (I live in Philadelphia). We see each other about once or twice a year - and today is the day! I'm picking her up at the airport in a few hours, then we're driving up to our hometown for the annual country fair. Teddy will get to see farm animals for the first time.

B - latte with 2% Fairlife, cottage cheese

L - pepper and onion frittata

S - protein shake

D - depends on what's available at the fair. Roasted chicken if the have it, otherwise a cheeseburger without the bun

S - cheese stick

E - I shouldn't have trouble getting in my steps

Vitamins are on track. I need to be really conscious of getting my water in.

5'2" VSG: 8/21/17 HW: 261 SW:243 CW: 193

Pre-Op: 15 M1: 19.8 M2: 10.5 M3: 13.7

dmcs85
on 9/22/17 11:20 pm

how much of a cheese burger do u eat? I thought about trying one week 5

VSG 8/28/17

KEEP ON, KEEPING ON

NoraM13
on 9/23/17 4:49 am
VSG on 08/21/17

I didn't make it, so I don't know how much it weighed, but it wasn't very big. I was able to eat most of it.

5'2" VSG: 8/21/17 HW: 261 SW:243 CW: 193

Pre-Op: 15 M1: 19.8 M2: 10.5 M3: 13.7

tlh4life
on 9/22/17 6:16 am
VSG on 04/11/17

QOTD: This is a great question! My closest closest friend lives very far from me and I only see her about once a year. I have a really good friend who is local to me. I wish I could live in the same city as all my friends. Thankfully with cell phones and the internet it makes being in touch with people much easier.

Breakfast: Protein smoothie

Lunch: Chicken and broccoli

Dinner: I'm going out with a friend and we haven't chosen a place yet.

CC C.
on 9/22/17 6:30 am

Happy Friday! And happy phone day to me! After nearly a month without a cell phone after an unscheduled dip in the lake I return to the land of the connected today when my new phone arrives. Woohoo! I'm down to my last 3 days here in MI and they will be HOT ones. 88 today. I don't think we saw the 80's in July or August. Weird weather. I'm going to find places to hike this weekend to help get ready for my hiking trip to Sedona in a few weeks.

QOTD: My best friend lives about 40 min from my CA house, but works about 3 minutes away so I see him more for lunch than anything else. And we chat endlessly on his long (timewise) commute home several days a week. We are going to NY next month to see Bette Midler in Hello Dolly! Can't wait.

B - coffee and yogurt

L - turkey and cheese

D - bar food? Going to a place a town over that people rave about. Never been

Rachel B.
on 9/22/17 8:01 am - Tucson, AZ
VSG on 08/11/08 with

YEAH SEDONA! Enjoy the red rocks and cool air! Slip down the road to Jerome for some ghost hunting and history!

"...This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away, to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. What he was doing..."

Rachel, PMHNP-BC

HW-271 SW-260 LW(2009)-144 ~ Retread: HW-241 CW-190 GW-150

Kristi T.
on 9/22/17 10:02 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

I love Sedona too, would even consider moving there someday in my soon to be twilight years!

Most Active