Whatcha eating today VSGers? Thursday, October 19

Fredbear
on 10/19/17 7:43 am, edited 10/19/17 7:44 am
VSG on 11/29/16

Good morning folks!

Stuck at home after having some major dental work done, so my punishment for having a really lazy day today is getting all the laundry done and dealing with all the contractors... getting our huge floor to ceiling windows in all three main rooms tinted to help keep the cool/heat out/in, re-routing our dryer vent through the roof (I mean, really, 1970s? - who was the numbnuts who thought venting into the garage was smart? hello, housefires...), and letting in the yard guy to trim all the bushes in the backyard.

Dental surgery involved a sinus lift, so it's been weird with the restrictions. I can't blow my nose for several weeks and I'm not allowed to use my CPAP. The latter is not awful though - since VSG I've had to manually change my CPAP settings several times to avoid blowouts, and I've reached the point where I don't actually need to use a CPAP anymore (I'm about 50# lighter than I was when I started using my CPAP in 2000). But I'm accustomed to it, so I've been loathe to give it up. This may be the trigger for getting off of it altogether... yay!

Life is less stressful on large doses of vicodin, apparently, LOL. Though I have a deadline coming up and it's not helping me concentrate on finishing up the details on this composition. Have to buckle down this weekend and get everything off to my publisher this weekend.

Soft foods only for the next week or so:

B: protein shake with peppermint Torani sugar free syrup

L: probably cottage cheese, can't handle chewing much at the moment...

S: protein shake

D: beans and cheese? (see above)

E: verboten bei Herr Doktor for a few more days

"Friends are like flowers; no matter how well you pick them, they all eventually die."

cappy11448
on 10/19/17 4:49 pm
Most Active