Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Wednesday 11/8/17

Kristi T.
on 11/8/17 11:04 am, edited 11/8/17 3:04 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Good morning! Erin I can't imagine riding a bike without a seat let alone not putting my feet on the ground. It sounds very technical and difficult!

It's snowing again today, I think I just need to accept it and see the beauty rather than the headache of it. Might make the next 6 months easier to handle(I say this every year:-)

QOTD-My grandfather on my mom's side ran away from home at age 13 and literally jumped on a train car and rode it from Indiana to Montana by himself. He ran to escape an abusive step father, I can't imagine doing that so young! My father comes from a long line on Montana Quakers, you don't hear the title Quaker much anymore:-)

B-greek yogurt w/pumpkin seeds

L-scrambled eggs with cheddar cheese

S-Chai tea w/cream and string cheese

D-Leftover ham and bean soup

E-Walk in the snow

Have a great Tuesday!

Edited to fix typos...

ShirlAus
on 11/8/17 11:25 am
VSG on 06/26/17

Good Morning All. Second last day of the working week for me - wahoo. My son and his gf are coming over tonight to help us load the tandem trailer as we will take a load of stuff up the farm and store in the shed. The internal frames have been done for our mini house so its taking shape. Super exciting

QOTD: My parents emigrated to Australia from Scotland several months after they married. I have the utmost respect for them. Moving across the other side of the world, knowing not a soul and they made an amazing life for my sister and I. We were so lucky to be given wonderful opportunities and to travel. They taught me that with hard work and determination - anything is possible. Thankful x

B: Curried Egg Roll - half

S: Babybel Cheese

L: Leftover Tuna, Spinach and Veg Bake

D: TBD - Hubby has an eye test tonight so will likely pick up something at the shops or takeaway

Have a great day/night all :)

Shirley

Most Active