Whatcha eating today VSGers? Thursday 11/9/2017

Highfunctioningfatman
on 11/9/17 10:02 am
VSG on 08/29/16

I got taken for 108k in 2005. I found out after I had won an auction on my first house. I lost the 17k that I put down (10%), and I took out loans on my paid for 2000 truck and 2003 travel trailer trying not to lose the house. Unfortunately, I lost it. Identity theft sucks!

CC C.
on 11/9/17 12:45 pm

Oh that's horrible! At least I'm not out any money at this point, but it's still a lot of time, frustration, and anxiety to think someone has all my information and can wreak havoc with it.

ShirlAus
on 11/9/17 11:45 am
VSG on 06/26/17

Oh thats shocking Cecily ! And on the day you reach goal too - ugggg

Hope you get it sorted fast

yvonnef1964
on 11/9/17 9:21 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Morning,

It is dark and dreary today, I did not want to get up.

Qotd I can walk long distance now that I could not before.

B ham and cheese omelette and string cheese

L tuna, cottage cheese and honeycrisp apple

D ribs and kale salad

Have a good day

Kristi T.
on 11/9/17 9:53 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Good morning! Thanks for the link to your PS pics Gwen, glad it's a little easier for you today.

It's snowing really, really hard right now. Looks like another day of shoveling.

QOTD-I've always been a walker, but I had no idea I would like hiking so much. I never understood why someone would intentionally walk up a mountain, now I understand why. The next thing I would like to add is camping to the hiking and some horseback riding lessons.

B-plain greek yogurt w/2tsp SF lemon pudding mix and pumpkin seeds.

L-Tuna w/mayo and 1/2 apple

S-Chai tea with either cream or vanilla pp shake

D-Grilled hamburger patty, cottage cheese and veggie if room

E-shoveling snow and walk with dog

Have a good day!

Highfunctioningfatman
on 11/9/17 11:46 am
VSG on 08/29/16

QOTD; I've always worked in the service side of my company. Ive excelled and I've been offered regional training positions as well as center manager. I've developed driver training programs as well. At 300+ pounds, I never had the confidence to do the sales side of my company. Recently I made it known that I would like to pursue the sales position. For the past two months I've been doing my regular job, center manager and the sales position. Yesterday I was told that I'm being promoted to the sales position! I never felt like I was lacking self confidence before but obviously I was.

B: 4 slices of bacon

L: my sweetie and I just split a chile relleno burrito. She had about 2/3 and I had the other third without the tortilla.

D: pizza. We have a cub scout planning meeting tonight and pizza is the plan. A single piece of pizza is all that I need and without having carbs at lunch, I'm perfectly fine with the crust as long as I don't eat the outer "dough ring".

CC C.
on 11/9/17 12:47 pm

Congratulations on the promotion! That's fantastic!

ShirlAus
on 11/9/17 1:48 pm
VSG on 06/26/17

Well done HFFM :) Terrific to be recognised for your abilities :)

ShirlAus
on 11/9/17 11:51 am
VSG on 06/26/17

Good Morning All - Another busy night in our household - fell into bed at 10pm exhausted as been on the go since 5.30am. Got lots achieved. Tandem Trailer loaded, spent time with my son and his GF, cleaned out part of the garage and stacked some boxes for sorting, hubby got his eyes tested and we picked new glasses, housework and more unpacking of boxes and the list goes on - ha ha ha - this was after a full 8 hours at work

QOTD: I would have to say Walking - sounds very basic but before my WLS I was not allowed to do any exercise except swim and ride a stationery bike! I am now walking each lunchtime and feel great.Only have the occasional pain in my knee which is much better than before - I was waking from the pain. So Im happy - will slowly increase it as we go

B: TBD

S: Protein Bar

L: TBD

D: TBD - no meal planning done due to running around like a crazy lady. Driving to our block tonight so will be something on the way

Erin T.
on 11/9/17 3:22 pm
VSG on 01/17/17

Really late posting. Today has not been a banner day. But, I guess that happens sometimes.

QOTD: All the working out that I currently do.

M1: Coffee w/ half & half

M2: Protein Bar

M3: Scallops, a biscuit and a bite of broccoli

M4: Scrambled Eggs and sausage

M5: Yogurt, if I get there

S: Icecream and nuts

Just over my calories today, but certainly way too many carbs!

VSG: 1/17/17

5'7" HW: 283 SW: 229 CW: 135-140 GW: 145

Pre-op: 53 M1: 22 M2: 12 M3: 12 M4: 8 M5: 10 M6: 11 M7: 5 M8: 6 M9-M13: 15-ish

LBL/BL w/ Fat Transfer 1/29/18

Most Active