Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Thursday, March 15, 2018

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 3/15/18 4:45 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Good morning! I hope your week has been going well. We went to Clearwater yesterday to visit friends who have a condo in a high rise on the beach. Gorgeous place and I had some envy, but our close community suits us better. It is 39 this morning (brrr for Florida), but is supposed to warm up after today.

QOTD: If you had to buy yourself a birthday gift what would it be? I think it would probably be an article of clothing for me or maybe a piece of jewelry. DH always used to give me jewelry so that is what I think of as a typical birthday gift.

1 year, 11.5 months post-op

Always lots of coffee...

B: eggs, cottage cheese and Canadian bacon

L: Tuna salad, pickles and cottage cheese

D: Shrimp

S: mozzarella/prosciutto stick, yogurt

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

yvonnef1964
on 3/15/18 5:28 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Good morning,

Ive been up before 330 am, I forgot to take my medication last night. It's going to be a long day

Qotd usually I buy myself clothes for my birthday

Lots of coffee

B ham and cheese omelette and string cheese

L tuna, cottage cheese and honeycrisp apple

D keto lasagna and some pudding

Have a good day.

Erin T.
on 3/15/18 5:29 am
VSG on 01/17/17

Morning. Ugh, all the snow up here again. Today I have a going away potluck for lunch at work and then we're headed out for drinks and dinner with co-workers.

QOTD: Honestly, I don't know? I love to clothes shop now, but I don't really need them. I was sad to give up my Ipad Pro, so maybe that?

13 months post-op/Maintenance/128.4lbs

M1: Coffee, PP, Miralax, HC

M2: ****gg, (2oz) Sausage, (1oz) Cheese

M3: Pulled Pork & Cheese (goodbye potluck at work for me, my VSG co-worker is doing pulled pork)

M4: Going out to eat and I'm not sure where yet. It will either be Prime Rib or Mexican, which means shrimp and veggies.

M5: Yogurt w/ PB unless I'm home really late and then I'll skip this

E: I'm going to take my things to go run. I'm still quite sore from the last one but I think I can give it a go again.

VSG: 1/17/17

5'7" HW: 283 SW: 229 CW: 135-140 GW: 145

Pre-op: 53 M1: 22 M2: 12 M3: 12 M4: 8 M5: 10 M6: 11 M7: 5 M8: 6 M9-M13: 15-ish

LBL/BL w/ Fat Transfer 1/29/18

Nknerr
on 3/15/18 6:39 am
VBG on 12/07/17

QOTD: If you had to buy yourself a birthday gift what would it be? Well...since my husband doesn't believe in buying gifts EVER, I usually buy myself something that I like. One year I upgraded my Kindle, one year I needed to buy myself a new laptop as mine was limping slowly to the end. Sometimes it's clothes, one year I bought myself a vacation away from the person *****fuses to buy gifts (That didn't go over well).

3 months, 8 days since surgery

Always lots of Crystal Light decaf Iced Tea!

B: Chicken

S1: yogurt

L: Cheese and walnuts

D: Have no clue. Hubby is home to cook.

S: Hard salami, provolone stick

Natalie

2/2017: 340 VSG: 12/7/2017 - 272 1/29/18: 253

Lunachick
on 3/15/18 8:03 am

Good Morning all,

For this year, I'm planning to buy myself and hubby a vacation for my birthday. It's a big one so we're going to do some celebrating somewhere tropical. Otherwise, I usually just buy myself something that I want or need.

B - eggs and 1 slice bacon

L - Chicken and veggies

S - Apple

D - meatloaf and green beans

Trying not to eat after dinner but, if I need something, it will be fruit.

Have a great day!!

Kristi T.
on 3/15/18 10:14 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Good morning! I've seen those high rise condos that face the ocean on T.V., I bet it was beautiful. I would prefer a smaller community closer to the ground, but facing the ocean as well:-)

I get to meet my cousin's daughter's newborn today. She has been in NICU for over a month and is finally home. I missed her baby shower so I am bringing her gift over today. I am selfishly hoping she isn't asleep so I can hold her! Other than that no other plans for the day besides my daily walk or hike. Our beautiful sunny and warm days are gone for awhile...back to being cold and grey again.

QOTD-A new pair of summer sandals or hiking shoes. Or something off of QVC like a makeup kit or skin care kit from Philosophy or Bare Minerals.

B-7 grain sprouted toast w/1tbsp almond butter

L-canned chicken with pickles and mayo, string cheese

S-Chai tea w/vanilla PP shake

D-tbd, going out to dinner after meeting the baby

E-Hike with Emmy

Have a great day!

CC C.
on 3/15/18 11:00 am

Nothing sweeter than holding a new baby! Have fun!

Kristi T.
on 3/16/18 9:11 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

She is so tiny and so sweet, slept in my arms the whole visit. Left me a little teary eyed:-)

CC C.
on 3/16/18 9:35 am

Oh, that's lovely.

mmsmom
on 3/15/18 10:46 am - Woburn, MA

It's still winter here in the Boston area - really winter with another storm coming!

QOTD: Good question, since my b'day is this month! I would love any vacation anywhere, clothes and always jewelry!

B: steelcut oats with raisins, splenda

L: cup broccoli cheddar soup, 1/2 chicken nugget

D: steak, salad

E: walk if it's not too cold

L/V: good

VSG on 04/28/2014

Most Active