Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Monday March 19, 2018

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 3/19/18 6:56 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Welcome to Monday! I hope you all had a good weekend. We had some birthday and St. Patrick's Day celebrating, so its back to clean eating today for me.

QOTD: Have you ever had your colors done (Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall) or figured them out yourself? If so do you find it helpful? I've never had them done, but I think I may be Summer. I don't know if I would change my color choices based on an analysis as I feel I'm pretty good at judging what looks good on me for the most part. One of the women I walk with said it changed she and her daughters whole perspective on what to wear for clothing, jewelry and makeup.

1 year, 11.5 months post-op

Always lots of coffee...

B: eggs, cottage cheese and Canadian bacon

L: Tuna salad, pickles and cottage cheese

D: CAMAW style protein of some sort...

S: Yogurt and/or mozzarella/prosciutto sticks

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

Jess Says Yes
on 3/19/18 7:23 am, edited 3/19/18 12:33 am
VSG on 10/24/17

Good morning everyone! Wishing for a little more weekend, but here we are. :) I have lots to catch up on at work.

QOTD: I have no idea what my colors are. Honestly, I've never been very into fashion or makeup as I find it daunting and I don't have a natural sense of style. It would probably be useful to get some input on that!

B - eggs

L - protein shake

d - chicken & green beans

Jess

To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde

Pre-op:-32 M1-26 M2-11 M3-13 M4-10 M5-13 M6-8 M7-12 M8-7 M9-7 M10-0 M11-11

Melody P.
on 3/19/18 2:28 pm - Amarillo, TX
yvonnef1964
on 3/19/18 7:43 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Good morning,

Qotd I never had it done.

B ham and cheese omelette and string cheese

L tuna, cottage cheese and honeycrisp apple

D keto lasagna

Have a good day

jrrtubbs1
on 3/19/18 8:09 am
jrrtubbs1
on 3/19/18 8:10 am

QOTD: I have not

2 months and 1 week post-op.

B: Carbquik Biscuit with 1 oz sausage patty and 1/2 tbsp of butter

L: Low-Carb Enchilada Bake w/ 1 oz Ranch

S: Premier Protein

D: Turkey and Cheese multigrain wrap

mmsmom
on 3/19/18 9:32 am - Woburn, MA

Good afternoon!

QOTD: Never had my colors done...

B: egg, cheese, mushrooms

D: rice cakes

L: salad with boiled egg, grilled chicken

D: idk, remodeling the kitchen soon so supplies are scarce

E: walk the dog later

L/V: good

VSG on 04/28/2014

Kristi T.
on 3/19/18 10:01 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Good morning! From your pictures, I can definitely see your color as summer Liz.

I'm heading out to have lunch with my uncle at his assisted living palace:-) The weather is very grey and very windy so I am not sure how much of a walk I will get in with Emmy. The snow pushed over a portion of the fence in my backyard, so I have that to fix later this afternoon. Of course Emmy found the exact place, crawled through and found her way to the neighbor's patio. So fixing it is a must!

QOTD-I have not had my color analysis done. Since loosing weight I have tried to add bright colors into my wardrobe, but still love my blacks and greys.

B-plain greek yogurt with pumpkin puree and SF pudding mix

L-I will choose something protein forward off the menu, maybe chicken Cesar salad...tbd.

S-Chai tea w/vanilla PP shake

D-steak in garlic butter, green beans

E-Possible walk with the dog

Have a wonderful Monday!

CC C.
on 3/19/18 10:12 am

Good morning!

QOTD: I haven't ever had mine done, but I look better in navy than black and better in jewel tones than pastels. And I look horrible in beige or camel. So I would guess a winter?

B - yogurt, berries, grain free granola

L - real good pizza

D - a Nom Nom Paleo recipe: Mocha Rubbed Pot Roast

S - cheese, crackers

ShirlAus
on 3/19/18 12:09 pm
VSG on 06/26/17

Good Morning All. Just about to start my Tuesday with coffee in hand. Hubby has just left to catch the train to work and all before 6am.

Been busy with appointments between Mum and I - tonight my nephew might be coming for dinner as he is doing a course near us for the next 3 days - so I have asked him to come eat with us. I planned our meals last week as Im trying to be better organised.

Hubby and I are in the process of making Tomato Relish & Chutney in the evenings- we picked up 37 lbs of tomatos from a grower on Sunday - chopped everything up to soak overnight for 12 hours and will actually make and bottle tonight. The rest will be made into passata I think. My SIL also gave us heaps of fresh produce from her farm garden so I think we will make pickled cucumbers and spiced pear jam later this week. Her neighbour grows Oyster mushrooms and she brought us across a box - never seen mushrooms so colourful and cant wait to cook with them. Thinking a Risotto for my Mum and the boys and some in a red wine stew - plus some fried in butter with herbs and shallots.

Exercise today will be collecting 75 garden brick/Pavers to backfil the retaining wall Hubby is building - Im swapping her fresh free range eggs and a jar of relish for them. Gotta love a barter system :)

QOTD: I havent had my colours done. Have thought about it - my neighbour has and always looks lovely in the colours she wears

B: Fried Oyster Mushrooms - cant wait

L: Eggs with Mayo

D: Lasagna & Salad - with a tiny bit of garlic bread

B:

Most Active