Whatcha Eating Today VSGers Saturday 3/24/18

Erin T.
on 3/24/18 2:58 am
VSG on 01/17/17

Good morning, VSGers! Today is my last day in NY. I'm struggling with excitement and sadness. I can't believe I'm sitting here drinking coffee and browsing OH for the last time in my house. Today is my father's birthday so we'll go out and see him and my siblings. My friend flies in from MD today and will ride down with me. We are headed out to dinner tonight at a favorite place one last time.

14 months post-op/Maintenance/126.0lbs

M1: Coffee, PP, Miralax, HC

M2: Fage 2% w/ SF pudding mix (maybe nuts if I can dig some out)

M3: TBD

M4: TBD, but I'll be having Brussel Sprouts!

M5: Not going to have today

VSG: 1/17/17

5'7" HW: 283 SW: 229 CW: 135-140 GW: 145

Pre-op: 53 M1: 22 M2: 12 M3: 12 M4: 8 M5: 10 M6: 11 M7: 5 M8: 6 M9-M13: 15-ish

LBL/BL w/ Fat Transfer 1/29/18

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 3/24/18 4:27 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Thanks for starting this Erin. I find coming up with QOTD really difficult (but you didn't include one)! Good luck with your drive.

QOTD: What was the favorite house you ever lived in? Mine was probably the one we lived in for 20 years from 1994-2014 in central Massachusetts. It was a gambrel cape designed by a New England architect named Royal Barry Wills who was known for colonial reproduction houses with large central fireplaces and lots of wood detail. It had a HUGE fireplace in the living room with interesting cabinets around it, a really beautiful raised fireplace in the kitchen and a huge family room with wood paneling that felt like the interior of a ship and tons of huge windows. The neighborhood was wonderful and we had a good sized yard and in-ground pool. I love our current home on Cape Cod too, but that was a special house.

Almost 2 years post-op

Always lots of coffee...

B: eggs, cottage cheese and Canadian bacon

L: Tuna salad, pickles and cottage cheese

D: Grilled pork loin or chicken, veggies

S: Yogurt with blueberries and/or mozzarella/prosciutto sticks

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

Gwen M.
on 3/24/18 5:29 am
VSG on 03/13/14

I'm Marching in DC today, so I'm not 100% sure what my life will be like. I'm taking water, vites, and a protein bar, so at least I'll have something!

QOTD: I haven't lived in many homes over the course of my life, but my favorite was probably the one that was my permanent address from age 8-20. It was two stories and a basement, the basement was 1/2 finished. Upstairs had four bedrooms and two full baths, the first floor had a dining room, living room, family room, lovely kitchen with space to eat in, and a den. There was a big garage (supposedly two-car, but really one-car). The basement had a full bath in the finished side. Huge deck and a bit over an acre of land. I could deal without the land... but, hey, if I could afford to live in the space again, I could probably afford a gardener, right?! My ideal house, though, would be two stories + basement, and the top story would have two master suites and a laundry room. That would be perfect. I don't care so much about how the rest of the space is laid out :)

1: protein shake
2: protein bar or some other eats in DC
3: roasted pork shoulder (It's marinating since last night and Art has instructions to stick it in the oven around 4pm.)

liquid and vites: hopefully on track
exercise: Marching in DC.

VSG with Dr. Salameh - 3/13/2014
Diagnosed with Binge Eating Disorder and started Vyvanse - 7/22/2016
Reconstructive Surgeries with Dr. Michaels - 6/5/2017 (LBL & brachioplasty), 8/14/2017 (UBL & mastopexy), 11/6/2017 (medial leg lift)

Age 42 Height 5'4" HW 319 (1/3/2014) SW 293 (3/13/2014) CW 149 (7/16/2017)
Next Goal 145 - normal BMI | Total Weight Lost 170

TrendWeight | Food Blog (sort of functional) | Journal (down for maintenance)

Jess Says Yes
on 3/24/18 7:06 am, edited 3/24/18 12:37 am
VSG on 10/24/17

Good morning and happy Saturday! The kid's hangout/sleepover starts at 1pm, so I'm enjoying a little quiet now.

Good luck with the move Erin!

QOTD: My parent's house will always feel like home to me, but I love the house we rent now. For the five years before we moved here we lived in a small house with one tiny bathroom that was connected to our bedroom, and very inconsiderate neighbors. Last year we moved into this house and it's in a peaceful neighborhood, has two bathrooms, a large sunroom, and an open floor plan. It issued still a modest house, but I absolutely love it.

B - Coffee & pp

l - chicken and bell peppers

d - leftover chicken

Jess

To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde

Pre-op:-32 M1-26 M2-11 M3-13 M4-10 M5-13 M6-8 M7-12 M8-7 M9-7 M10-0 M11-11

(deactivated member)
on 3/24/18 9:22 am
VSG on 01/12/17

Hey all! Only one more day of work after today and Sundays are always easy so I have that to look forward to. I ordered some celebrate bariatric vitamins and calcium

Breakfast- Nature's Own wheat + protein bread with whipped Greek cream cheese. Coffee with a little premier protein

Mid morning snack- chobani plain with PB2

lunch- Salsa verde chicken with fajita wrap

afternoon snack- Nothing today I left my container at home ?

Dinner- TBD

ShirlAus
on 3/24/18 3:03 pm
VSG on 06/26/17

Thinking of you Erin - Hope everything goes well with the move

Just popping in quickly as Im waiting for a load of laundry to finish before we head out to load 2 trailer loads of garden rocks. Spent yesterday in a welcome summer downpour loading and unloading about half our winters firewood. Literally soaked to the skin but you can only get wet once right so Hubby and I just kept going. Great exercise - it was a tandem trailer load plus back of Hubbys ute - see Picture. We are also getting a load of soil this afternoon - so exercise will be on point today.

QOTD: I love my parents house but always will have a soft spot for this one as it was the first home I bought when I was a single mum. Reflective of the hard work and strict saving it took to actually get this and very thankful

B: 2 Poached Eggs on a piece of Toast - couldnt fini****

S: TBD - maybe nothing - depending on when we get back

L: TBD

D: Im making a roast leg of lamb with all the veggies - yummmmm

Hope you all have a lovely evening. We are hoping the rain holds off today so we can get everything done

Most Active