Kaiser Fremont Help!

LearningtoSurvive
on 4/14/18 2:29 pm

I didn't ask for weight loss surgery (didn't know it was an option), but because I've had PCOS since puberty and it screwed my weight up since then, my on said I needed to have it. I also have an auto immune disease that restricts sweating, so gyms arent my playground. The results of sweating aren't fun for me at all.. My question is what is the normal process? I got a phone call about 1 and a half weeks after my OB referered me, and it was for the psych evaluation. I also got all of the information in the mail to fill out and bring with me. When I asked about orientation classes and things like that, she said I didn't need to worry about it? The lady who scheduled me said they wanted to get me in as soon as possible...I guess I'm curious if this is a normal thing? They said based on my referral, that I would be going faster than normal? Kinda nervous! Any help would be appreciated.

Shannon S.
on 4/15/18 7:15 am
VSG on 11/07/17

I have Kaiser Maryland and they put me through the ringer. Usually the nutrition portion is key because you are suppose to learning how to eat prior, but all insurance are different, and Kaiser has different rules state to state. Sorry I'm not much help, but if you are uncomfortable with something you should definitely ask your PCP for clarification.

Most Active