wacha eating today - Wed May 23

mmsmom
on 5/23/18 10:16 am - Woburn, MA

I can't believe it's 1:15 and no one has posted this yet!

QOTD: Money aside would you get plastics after weight loss and, if so, how much?

B: 1/2 bagel, cored, toasted with jarlsburg cheese

L: chicken cooked in tomatoes - we made this 2 nights ago, didn't cook it - cooked it last night, didn't eat it... someone has to!

D: maybe a taco stuffed pepper or really maybe 1/2 a taco stuffed pepper

E: walk

L/V: good

VSG on 04/28/2014

mmsmom
on 5/23/18 10:18 am - Woburn, MA

So my answer is YES, YES, YES. I never thought I would have the $ for a tummy tuck, but came into some money last year and had a tummy tuck in December. it is amazing to not have all that skin and flab. I still have flabby arms and lose skin on my legs. My company just posted a clinical trial for lose skin and I am going to the info session tomorrow! Exciting. If $ allowed, I would also do my eyelids, but not a high priority.

VSG on 04/28/2014

(deactivated member)
on 5/23/18 10:24 am
VSG on 01/12/17

I had just made up a thread! What timing lol! I double checked before I submitted mine just to make sure :) glad I saw this one. Can copy and past most of mind.

Good afternoon all! Just got home from my third day or orientation for my new job. Doesn't seem like I actually start until after June 6th, which is a ways away, jeeze. Glad to be getting paid for orientation!

Today has been a good food day, no more cookie incidents! Though, my menu is a little incomplete for the day since I'm going out to dinner. I think we're going to grab bbq, so we'll likely share a rib plate, or sliced pork with the sauce on the side. If not bbq, I know the plan is sea food and I am always on board for fish, or shrimp, or scallops. My favorites! We're going out to see Deadpool 2 before eating, so might be a little bit between meals. Might take a portion of a protein bar, or some pork rinds to eat at the beginning of the movie. For now I'll plan not to. Sort of a lazy day today. It's not a gym day for me normally, but am thinking about fitting it in before going to the movies just to get my energy up some, feeling a bit tired and like I could hit the bed and sleep all day. Maybe that's a good thing considering I'll be on night shift here soon!

QOTD: If money was no issue? Yes definitely. I made a post a good while back about being happy without plastics and didn't want to spend the resources on them. I still hold true to that thought, but if money wasn't an object? Oh very much so. The stomach is a given by my insurance, so minus that I would get my thighs, my breasts, a second tummy tuck (most likely), arms obviously, butt, and probably my popeye calves lipsuctioned. You could just call me the bionic woman! Or, maybe.. lifted and tucked woman? I'm not interested in looking runway ready, just none of this bagginess!

SallyCat
on 5/23/18 10:53 am
VSG on 10/17/16

QOTD: I have lost huge amounts of weight several times over the course of my life. In 2005 I started a journey at 375 and six months later had dropped 100 lbs. Over the next year I lost another 100+. All with diet and exercise. I thought I was cured of my lifetime of obesity. I had breasts, arms, and a full lower body lift including medial thigh lift. Fast forward to my dad passing away and then two years later, me getting laid off and having to go back to school at the age of 48. I stress ate right back up to 282. At least I didn't gain it all back. Long story to say, yes. Now the question is will I do it again? I'm now almost 57. My tummy is still flat. My outer thighs are bad and my legs look like my thigh lift never happened. My arms and breasts look just ok. But not bad for a woman of my age. I haven't decided if I just want to be happy for what I have, because indeed, I'm pretty thrilled. So to answer...Maybe?

B: greek yogurt

S: cheese and jerky

L: salad with chicken

S: cottage cheese

D: grilled chicken and veggies of some sort

HW: 375 SW: 282 CW: 167 GW: 159

Jess Says Yes
on 5/23/18 12:42 pm
VSG on 10/24/17

Hi guys! Another packed Wednesday for me. I'll be so happy to get home tonight.

QOTD: Yes. I used to think I never would because it seems like a tough recovery and I would have to miss so much work. Plus I felt it just wasn't a need. However, my arms are driving me nuts. They are still so big, so it's making it hard to find shirts that aren't baggy that will fit my arms. It's so frustrating. And the bat wings are for real lol. If money were no object I'd probably do as much as could be safely accomplished at once.

B - coffee & protein

L - yogurt & almonds

D - Tuna & pickles on wheat

S - avocado

Jess

To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde

Pre-op:-32 M1-26 M2-11 M3-13 M4-10 M5-13 M6-8 M7-12 M8-7 M9-7 M10-0 M11-11

ShirlAus
on 5/23/18 2:17 pm
VSG on 06/26/17

Good Morning All

Working from our farm for the next 2 days - drove up after work last night. Just love it up here :) Watching our cows having their breakfast. Peaceful Bliss

QOTD: I had a tummy tuck after the birth of my sons many years ago. My stomach is in pretty good shape (flat) after my VSG. My arms and upper thighs are very saggy and hubby has said hes happy for me to get plastics if I want too but I dont think I will..... Im 50 next month and feel I need to be comfy with myself and my skin - excess n all. See if that changes once I go through a summer swimming with my thighs

B: Zuchinni Loaf

L: TBD - Maybe poached eggs on toast or Im making Pumpkin Soup this morning

D: Chicken Curry

Have a wonderful evening all :)

Shirley

(deactivated member)
on 5/23/18 3:39 pm
VSG on 01/12/17

Your menus always make me so jealous!

ShirlAus
on 5/23/18 4:22 pm
VSG on 06/26/17

Awww thanks mersh - thats super sweet

I enjoy cooking and do it in bulk to look after my family. Makes it easy to pull pre-made homemade meals out of the freezer.

Just made a batch of pumpkin soup - will take it over to my sister in laws at dinnertime and give them some. Also bundle some up for my other sister in law

S

Miss150
on 5/24/18 7:28 pm

Late, but posting for accountability-

B. Coffee- milk- HB Egg

L. Fajita- beans-no tortilla, but a few chips-salsa

S. Turkey- asparagus- carrots-feta cheese

S. Greek yogurt- 1/2 bag of fun sized M&Ms w/pb

Calories-830, Protein- 75, Carbs- 31, Servings of F/V- 4

goal!!! August 20, 2013   age: 59  High weight: 345 (June, 2011)  Consult weight: 293 (June, 2012)  Pre-Op: 253 (Nov., 2012) Surgery weight: 235 (Dec. 12, 2012) Current weight: 145

TOTAL POUNDS LOST- 200 (110 pounds lost before surgery, 90 pounds lost Post Op.diabetes in remission-blood pressure normal-cholesterol and triglyceride levels normal!  BMI from 55.6  supermorbidly obese to 23.6  normal!!!!  

Most Active