Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Tuesday June 12 2018

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 6/12/18 7:40 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Yeah, I've found decaf coffee to be helpful.

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

yvonnef1964
on 6/12/18 8:57 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Good morning,

The job went good and had fun with babies and toddlers. Looking forward for today.

Qotd more at nighttime but I'm learning a lot is head hunger and being tired. I have tried decaf coffee at night. Also I was trying to have my meals later in the day but since working I have to eat earlier. Also changed my iron to bedtime and certain foods and drinks should be avoided so that helps. Not having Splenda in my diet has helped a lot.

B ham and cheese omelette, string cheese and pork and beans

L tuna, cottage cheese and honeycrisp apple

D protein bar since it's wls support group tonight

Have a wonderful day

ShirlAus
on 6/12/18 2:15 pm
VSG on 06/26/17

Glad you enjoyed the new job Yvonne :)

Kristi T.
on 6/12/18 9:51 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Good morning! Today is our only day of sun, the rest of the week will be cold and rainy again. I'm going to go outside on the deck and sit in the sun and imagine myself in Aruba Liz:-)

I have my dinner/Mahjong group tonight, time to put my game face on! Taking my mom shoe shopping after I do some yard work.

QOTD-I have extreme hunger in the mornings when I wake up(5am-6am) but have trouble with nausea if I eat too early. I guess my strategy for this is coffee:-) Between 10pm-11pm is when my head hunger kicks in.

B-Bullet coffee

L-Cottage cheese w/lemon pepper, bacon and 1/2 grapefruit

S-Chai tea w/cream & stevia, turkey jerky if needed

D-tbd, probably order an omelet of some kind

E-Walk/run with Emmy

Have a wonderful Tuesday!

PCBR
on 6/12/18 12:51 pm

I'm one one-week out, post-surgery, observing a full liquid diet.

B: 3oz of plain greek yogurt with a teaspoon of no sugar added apple sauce

Snack: Chocolate premiere protein shake (consumed over the course of an hour or so)

L: 3 oz. Amy's Low Fat/Low Sodium split pea soup, cut by 50% with turkey stock. This is the wildest thing I've eaten so far, but does fall in range of my diet. Since it was already in a very smooth, pureed form, I ate very slowly, very small bites and squished it up against the roof of my mouth to make double sure there were no chunks. This is also the most "meal like" thing I've eaten, and twice now I've had to stop myself from reaching for my water bottle. For me, that's a big thing to get used to...I'm such a water chugger.

Snack and dinner are TBD. I'll need at least one more shake to get to my protein minimum.

Oh, also..vitamins...so many vitamins!

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 6/12/18 1:51 pm - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

You will get used to it with time!

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

corriev
on 6/12/18 12:57 pm
VSG on 03/06/18

QOTD - Mostly just before i leave for home after work.

I have a few Pistachio nuts that keeps my mouth busy while i drive.

B - Protein Shake

S - Skyr yogurt

L - poached chicken with cottage cheese and salsa

S - a few nuts

D - BBQ

S - walk past bbq left over snack

MFP says.

cal - 637

Prot - 106

Carb - 18

fat - 16

All Vits and Water

ShirlAus
on 6/12/18 2:21 pm
VSG on 06/26/17

Good Morning All - Hump Day for me - Yay. Quieter day today with only a few errands to run after I finish work. DH has his final exam this morning so I plan on making a nice dinner and grabbing a bottle of bubbles to celebrate. Its been a LONG journey and Im so proud of him. Bachelor of Organisational Leadership done and dusted.

QOTD: Mine can hit mid morning or evening but is mostly head hunger. I try to ignore but am not always successful. Last night was one of those nights - uggg

B: Zuchinni & Bacon Loaf Quiche

L: Leftover veg from last night - will add a protein of some sort

D: Steak with mushroom & peppercorn sauce, Sweet potato mash & veg

Have a wonderful evening all

Shirley

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 6/13/18 4:37 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Congratulations to DH! I went to school part-time for about 8 years to get my post high school degrees and it isn't easy.

Theduffman27
on 6/13/18 6:16 am
VSG on 11/19/14

another thing we have in common Liz!

1. Pre- Surgery/ Type 2 Diabetes, High BP and Cholesterol, treated with 6 medications, including Insulin. Post Op- low dose BP med 2022, Mounjaro 10/2023

HW - 299 , Consult day weight - 277, Day of surgery ( 11/19/2014) - 259,LW - 178, GW - 195, CW- 194.2 - reached goal

Most Active