Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Thursday, 719/2018

Gwen M.
on 7/19/18 4:10 am
VSG on 03/13/14

Good morning, all! It's Thursday which means I'm going to run. I also canceled on my lunch plans for various reasons, so after I finish all my exercise things I'll have the rest of the day to get things done. Woo!

QOTD: What sounds wakes you up in the morning? An alarm? A song? (Which song?)

1: protein shake
2: leftover chicken and prosciutto croquetas
3: ham and cheese slab pie

liquid and vites: on track
exercise: running, assisted pull-ups, yoga

How about you?

VSG with Dr. Salameh - 3/13/2014
Diagnosed with Binge Eating Disorder and started Vyvanse - 7/22/2016
Reconstructive Surgeries with Dr. Michaels - 6/5/2017 (LBL & brachioplasty), 8/14/2017 (UBL & mastopexy), 11/6/2017 (medial leg lift)

Age 42 Height 5'4" HW 319 (1/3/2014) SW 293 (3/13/2014) CW 149 (7/16/2017)
Next Goal 145 - normal BMI | Total Weight Lost 170

TrendWeight | Food Blog (sort of functional) | Journal (down for maintenance)

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 7/19/18 4:16 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

We have appointments today, then company arriving tomorrow and staying until Tuesday or Wednesday. It's going to be busy and a lot of eating elsewhere is bound to happen so I need to stay on plan today.

QOTD: When I used to rely on an alarm years ago, I liked to have the radio turn on. It doesn't take much noise to wake me up (I sleep with earplugs). Then I gravitated to a somewhat melodic alarm on my iPhone. Now I rarely need one - I usually will wake up automatically between 5-6. Plus DH usually uses the bathroom during that time so even if I wasn't awake, i have an automatic alarm of sorts...

2 Years, 3.5 months post-op (maintaining at goal for 19.5 months)

Always lots of coffee...

B: eggs, cottage cheese and Canadian bacon

L: tuna salad, pickles and cottage cheese

D: Leftover pork kabobs with peppers

S: yogurt

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

Gwen M.
on 7/19/18 4:20 am
VSG on 03/13/14

My mom does the clock radio thing for her alarm, which I think is funny because I don't even own a radio! (Outside of the car radios, that is.)

I love when I get into a phase where I just wake up naturally at the time I'm supposed to. Sadly, right now, I'm still forcing my body into a new schedule so that rarely happens. It's made harder right now because the schedule I want to maintain requires me to go to bed about 2 hours before either Art or Lance want to go to bed :/

Reconstructive Surgeries with Dr. Michaels - 6/5/2017 (LBL & brachioplasty), 8/14/2017 (UBL & mastopexy), 11/6/2017 (medial leg lift)

Gwen M.
on 7/19/18 4:18 am
VSG on 03/13/14

QOTD: For some reason, I latched on to Gotye - Somebody That I Used To Know (feat. Kimbra) as my wake up song a few years ago. I kid you not, whenever I hear it outside of my alarm my first thought is "OMG, I'M ALREADY AWAKE!" :P

I've tried songs that are loud and obnoxious from the start, like Circle of Life or Everything is Awesome, but I'm much better with songs that have a slow build.

mmsmom
on 7/19/18 5:42 am - Woburn, MA

Good morning, all. Another day in the office - and not sleeping well lately - ugh. So recently I threw away my alarm clock radio and bought an Echo for the bedroom I love that I can just say, "Alexa snooze" and she does! The chime that plays for an alarm sometimes doesn't wake me right away - I might need to change to something more shocking haha.

B: sausage, egg and cheese on an english

L: leftovers from the salad party (a smashing success)

D: hope to grill - it's nice out, maybe chicken and some lettuce from the garden

L/V: on track

E: it's beautiful here and my coworkers who like to walk are here - so hopefully a good, long, fast walk

VSG on 04/28/2014

yvonnef1964
on 7/19/18 9:27 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Good afternoon,

I had a drs appt this morning and he was quite please in my mood that he wants to decrease my antidepressant again, in which I agreed to try even though it scares me.

Qotd Alarm on my phone and some musical tune on my iPad in case I don't hear the first one due to going off at a different time.

B ham and cheese omelette, string cheese and pork and beans

L tuna, cottage cheese and banana

D ocean perch, vegetable and grapes

Have a good day

MissCheri18
on 7/19/18 10:35 am - Daytona Beach, FL
VSG on 06/25/18

Hi All another hot day in Florida, thankfully I live VERY near the beach!

That pain in my tummy/diaphragm area was a bit better this morning, the ice helps, so far! I had to go on a diabetic VERY low dose of medication yesterday (for a very short term of time) and my sugar was zooming down this morning. I seem to have turned a corner and MAX 2 ounces at a meal is all I can hold without feeling super full. I'm supposed to have 2 ounces every 2 hours but it is hard to get in.

QOTD: What sounds wakes you up in the morning? An alarm? A song? (Which song?) I pretty much auto wake up about 4am but if I sleep in the daylight (or any other light) wakes me pretty much right away.

Water, water, water! OK not enough water still, but I have improved my fluids greatly!

M1: Protein Powder 11/2 serving, Dragon Frui****er (8 oz.)

M2: Green Bell Pepper, Hummus

M3: Baked Chicken, Light Mayo and dill relish

M4: Ground Beef, Marinara Sauce, touch of Low-fat Cottage cheese

M5: maybe the other 1.5 ounces of my M3 meal since I couldn't fini****

M6: Unsweetened Applesauce (for Meds.)

5' 2". 60-year-old (at time of surgery)

HW 239.9, SW 223

GW (Surgeon) 150, GW (Mine) 135

Cheri

SkinnyNikki7
on 7/19/18 2:01 pm - Vineland, NJ
VSG on 08/13/12

Happy Thursday! My back is killing me today, didn't sleep well at all last night even with the heating pad. Def not going to be able to run or do my Ab exercises today which is really upsetting me. Of course I called the chiropractor and there closed today. Went back to work today and brought my daughter with me to try to finish unpacking all the boxes. We finished pretty much all of them and I didn't lift much because of my back. My classroom is coming along slowly but surely.

QOTD - My kids!! I don't need an alarm because one of the boys always wakes me up. Or the cat meowing because he wants food lol. During the school year I just put my phone alarm on.

B - coffee and Peaches and Cream Premier protein

L - sushi and small salad

D - pot roast and oven roasted sweet potatoes

E - unpacking my room is about all my back can handle today and barely that

Height = 5'2 Age = 37 Surgery Date = August 13, 2012 HW = 231lbs LW = 131lbs

Regain SW = 209.6 CW = 191.2 Goal Weight = 157.6 lbs

The only way you will see results is if you stay consistent!

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 53 views