Whatcha Eating Today, VSGers? Sunday, 08/26/2018

(deactivated member)
on 8/26/18 4:05 am
VSG on 01/12/17

Good morning! I am getting a break from my crazy night. Been running around the hospital like crazy but was just put in a 1:1. I nodded off in one last night. Felt guilty, but man sitting in the dark and quiet killed me. Made the mistake of trying out an audio book. It did not stimulate me! One more day of work and then free for the week. My elderly friend called me at 330 am and when Insaw it was her my heart nearly sank. I was so worried it was something bad. I stepped into an empty room right away to call her. Turns out she was just awake and wants to go to Hallmark Monday!

QOTD: If you were a genie and could put stipulations on your wishes, what would you not grant?

I wouldn't grant a wish of someone who wanted an unseemly amount of money. Money tends to do bad things to people!

Tonight's meals will be

2 egg omlette

Danon Light and fit Greek with amazing grass super food.

Lunch- protein bar

Dinner- turkey sandwich with cottage cheese

snacks- celery and Pb, second snack tbd!

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 8/26/18 5:21 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

I just saw that there was no Saturday menu thread! We must have all been busy. We had a full day with company here, getting ready for DS's birthmom's wedding and the wedding itself. Really a wonderful day, but exhausting. I had no meal plan and ate what I wanted, but only the best stuff and I didn't feel like I went crazy, so I'm okay with it.

QOTD: I wouldn't grant any wish that would hurt someone (physically or mentally).

2 Years, 5 months post-op (maintaining below goal for 21 months)

Always lots of coffee...

B: eggs, cottage cheese and Canadian bacon

L: probably grilled chicken (at neighborhood BBQ)

D: Leftover salmon burger

S: cottage cheese

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

PCBR
on 8/26/18 8:24 am, edited 8/26/18 1:24 am

Hi, menu friends! Thanks for kicking us off, mersh.

Well, yesterday I didn?t really track. We

were running around, and I didn?t sit to eat much. When I did eat, I made good choices. Still, I could see where zero planning could lead to trouble.

I?m also happy that for the past few days, my loss has started rolling along again. My only exercise has been short walks, housework and some light yard work. I think the short break from the more intense stuff has given my muscles some needed recovery. But that said, I?ll need to focus on getting going again with more intensity starting today.

QOTD: I?m going to be lazy and just say that my provisos would follow that if Genie from Aladdin. No making anyone fall in love with someone, no killing and no brining anyone back from the dead.

B- Protein shake with coffee

L- Leftover chicken breast, bacon and avocado salad

D - I?m trying a meatloaf recipe (I?m not a meatloaf person, but the hubs is and I though I?d do something nice for him). It?s a bit decadent (includes bacon, cheese), so I?ll either do a tiny portion or make something alt for me.

S - ??? Let?s see if I find anything good at the farmers market.

HW: 260 - SW: 250

GW (Surgeon): 170 - GW (Me): 150

margaretnau
on 8/26/18 1:39 pm
VSG on 05/13/15

What does QOTD mean?

Gwen M.
on 8/26/18 5:49 pm
VSG on 03/13/14

question of the day

VSG with Dr. Salameh - 3/13/2014
Diagnosed with Binge Eating Disorder and started Vyvanse - 7/22/2016
Reconstructive Surgeries with Dr. Michaels - 6/5/2017 (LBL & brachioplasty), 8/14/2017 (UBL & mastopexy), 11/6/2017 (medial leg lift)

Age 42 Height 5'4" HW 319 (1/3/2014) SW 293 (3/13/2014) CW 149 (7/16/2017)
Next Goal 145 - normal BMI | Total Weight Lost 170

TrendWeight | Food Blog (sort of functional) | Journal (down for maintenance)

AnnieG522
on 8/26/18 1:40 pm
VSG on 10/05/17

Mersh, glad you're friend was okay. My midnight is about 9 pm these days :)

QOTD: If you were a genie and could put stipulations on your wishes, what would you not grant? No self-serving wishes. And I decide what self-serving is.....

B: out with friends; 1/2 sausage patty (well drained & patted) 1 egg, OE; 1/3 piece french toast

S: Premier protein shake

L: FF turkey chili with FF cheese, 1/2 whole wheat tortilla

D: popcorn (?)

S: Oikos

Your turkey sandwich however is sounding good!

HW: 240 lbs CW: 205 lbs: SW: 199 lbs GW: 130 lbs
1 MO = 167.0 2 MO = 156.4 3 MO = 148.4 4 MO = 140.6
5 MO = 136.0 6 MO = 130.0 (GOAL) 20 MO = 133
"At the evening of our life, we shall be judged by our love."

(deactivated member)
on 8/26/18 8:08 pm
VSG on 01/12/17

It is! I buy a cooked turkey breast from sams club and they slice it deli thin at the counter. I only do onene slice of bread so I can have room for the cottage cheese

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 61 views