Whatcha Eating Today, VSGers? Monday 9/10/18

(deactivated member)
on 9/10/18 3:53 am
VSG on 01/12/17

Good morning menu friends and happy Monday! Hope the start of your week goes great. I am weary eyed right now and ready for my shift to end so I can head home. Today I will pamper myself a bit, need a pedicure and will get a manicure with it, then need to get my eyebrows waxed since they are like fuzzy caterpillars right now! I will do all that after I go to the gym once I get up.

Accountability: A friend at work baked a pumpkin roll and she brought me in a slice. It was delicious, but I sacrificed dinner to make the calories work. Also the sweetness punished me and made my stomach hurt. Darn you delicious treats.

QOTD: What do you think of Televangelists? I'm currently watching one claim he can cure diabetes with donations. It's so disgustingly obvious that it's a money scam, but I know poor people fall for it all the time. Then I think about bigger ones like Joel Osteen. He is very famous, my grandmother loves him and we went to see him last winter. His ministry called her and asked for $100 donation, but he lives in a 7 million dollar home, drives a Ferrari, private plane and a yacht. It's frustrating.

Breakfast- protein shake after the gym, maybe a bar. I haven't decided which yet.

Lunch- the lunch I didn't eat at work since I ate that darn pumpkin roll. Turkey meatballs, cauliflower rice and turkey gravy

Dinner- chicken fajitas sans tortillas

snacks- pork rinds

mmsmom
on 9/10/18 4:39 am, edited 9/9/18 9:54 pm - Woburn, MA

Good morning. Woke up this morning and thought "what day is it?" and then realized - UHhhh, it's Monday!! It's also cold - yes, downright cold here this morning. It does feel pretty good though after all the 90 degree days we've had.

QOTD: I guess I have a jaded view of the televangelists. They all end up to be crooks, adulterers, gay or something they are vocal about. Joel Osteen has charisma and I can see how people are swept up by him. There is a woman, who I actually haven't come across in a while flipping channels who was also very interesting. I'm not a deeply religious person - as church usually ends up offending me in some way.

B: egg with cheddar cheese, 1 slice bacon

L: salad with turkey

D: roast beef, veg (going to try cauliflower risotto)

L/V: good

E: walk - waiting for new fit*****arger. It bothers me not to get credit for my steps lol.

VSG on 04/28/2014

kamac
on 9/10/18 9:49 am
VSG on 07/09/18

I'm in southern Ontario, and can hardly believe the change in weather. A couple of days ago I was dying in the heat and humidity. Now I'm shivering and pilling extra blankets on the bed.

Kara
Highest Weight: 420; Opti Starting Weight: 395; Surgery Weight: 371;
Current Weight: 322.1; Goal Weight: 160

"Find things beautiful as much as you can, most people find too little beautiful."
-Vincent Van Gogh

Gwen M.
on 9/10/18 6:13 am
VSG on 03/13/14

Good morning! No idea what's happening with life at the moment since we might be getting a hurricane this week. Whee.

I've got my first ever intermediate pilates mat class today and I'm nervous and excited about this!

QOTD: They sicken me. And tax exemption for churches sickens me as well.

1: protein shake
2: brisket maybe? It's the oldest thing in there, but other people like it more, so.. unclear.
3: leftover fish from last night! (If Lance doesn't eat it all.) It's a leftover night since I've got my WLS support group tonight.

liquid and vites: on track
exercise: intermediate pilates mat class!!!

VSG with Dr. Salameh - 3/13/2014
Diagnosed with Binge Eating Disorder and started Vyvanse - 7/22/2016
Reconstructive Surgeries with Dr. Michaels - 6/5/2017 (LBL & brachioplasty), 8/14/2017 (UBL & mastopexy), 11/6/2017 (medial leg lift)

Age 42 Height 5'4" HW 319 (1/3/2014) SW 293 (3/13/2014) CW 149 (7/16/2017)
Next Goal 145 - normal BMI | Total Weight Lost 170

TrendWeight | Food Blog (sort of functional) | Journal (down for maintenance)

kamac
on 9/10/18 9:47 am
VSG on 07/09/18

I used to love pilates (back in the day, when I was young and thin). Have fun! And stay safe.

Kara

"Find things beautiful as much as you can, most people find too little beautiful."
-Vincent Van Gogh

Gwen M.
on 9/10/18 12:07 pm
VSG on 03/13/14

Maybe you will come to love it again! I started when I was about 260lb, I think, and I wasn't the largest person in my class at that point, either!

VSG with Dr. Salameh - 3/13/2014
Diagnosed with Binge Eating Disorder and started Vyvanse - 7/22/2016
Reconstructive Surgeries with Dr. Michaels - 6/5/2017 (LBL & brachioplasty), 8/14/2017 (UBL & mastopexy), 11/6/2017 (medial leg lift)

Age 42 Height 5'4" HW 319 (1/3/2014) SW 293 (3/13/2014) CW 149 (7/16/2017)
Next Goal 145 - normal BMI | Total Weight Lost 170

TrendWeight | Food Blog (sort of functional) | Journal (down for maintenance)

kamac
on 9/10/18 3:39 pm
VSG on 07/09/18

I'm definitely thinking of taking it up again, at some point down the road. It's on my goals list!

Kara

-Vincent Van Gogh

MissCheri18
on 9/10/18 6:15 am - Daytona Beach, FL
VSG on 06/25/18

Hi All! Hey Mersh enjoy your pamper day! And thank you for sharing your treat and how you dealt with it in counting your daily intake calories. I think that was nice to hear the honesty and solution.

I have a couple of errands to run this afternoon, mainly taking back my at home sleep test machine, hopefully it will tell the Dr. I no longer need the CPAC! I have decided to omit the M6 meal and label it Daily Snacks since that is typically what I put there already. I'd like to limit or completely get rid of any daily snacks, but right now I still use that area to up my protein when low. Also, M1 & M2 I consume at the same time frame so I may get things down to just 3 meals and the daily snacks place for now. I go see my surgical team next week so we'll see what they say but I think it is time.

QOTD: What do you think of Televangelists? I personally think they are all charlatans!

Week 11

Water, water, water!

M1: Ocean Spray Cran-Black Cherry, MiraLAX

M2: SF Pumpkin Spice Coffee

M3: Citrus Basil Grilled Chicken w/sm. Basic salad

M4: not sure we have some errands to run

M5: Cottage Cheese

Daily Snacks: String Cheese

5' 2". 60-year-old (at time of surgery)

HW 239.9, SW 223

GW (Surgeon) 150, GW (Mine) 135

Cheri

mmsmom
on 9/10/18 7:58 am - Woburn, MA

now I want a pumpkin coffee!

VSG on 04/28/2014

kamac
on 9/10/18 9:45 am
VSG on 07/09/18

The citrus basil grilled chicken sounds delicious. Fingers crossed on the CPAP machine.

Kara

-Vincent Van Gogh

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 60 views