Whatcha Eating Today VSGers, Tuesday, Sept 25

mmsmom
on 9/25/18 4:27 am, edited 9/25/18 9:58 am - Woburn, MA

Good morning, VSGers. It's supposed to be a rainy, windy day here and I really felt like coming to work in pajamas, lol.

QOTD: What do you collect? - I collect sand from islands/beaches we have visited. Offhand I have the Bahamas, Cancun, Aruba, and Bermuda each in a small glass jar that I keep on my front windowsill.

B: English muffin with peanut butter and banana

L: 1/2 tuna sandwich

D: Shrimp with red sauce

E: supposed to rain, doubtful

L/V: good

VSG on 04/28/2014

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 9/25/18 5:38 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Good morning! I'm hoping the rain holds off until late morning so I can get out for my hair appointment without dealing with the rain. So far so good (my appointment is in half an hour).

I'm now an official mentor for my Weight Loss Center. The training last night was enjoyable - good group and the psychologist who coordinates it is excellent.

I finally weighed after vacation and was down 1.2 pounds from my weight the morning we left (September 1), so I was pleased with that.

2.5 Years post-op (maintaining below goal for 22 months)

Always lots of coffee...

B: eggs, cottage cheese and Canadian bacon

L: Tuna, pickles and cottage cheese

D: fish tacos

S: Nut Thins/hummus and homemade cottage cheese

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

Gwen M.
on 9/25/18 7:34 am
VSG on 03/13/14

Hi all! I'm afk a lot these days. Life is just hectic. I'm spending today in the library at the college where Lance works since we're going to a concert this evening (Game of Thrones!!) and it's easier to do that in one car. Hopefully it'll be a nice and productive day for me without the distractions of home!

QOTD: Cookbooks, board games, books in general (mainly on kindle these days), apparently I collect jackets these days too. Maybe because I'm often cold. I also have a very large nail polish collection, but I haven't polished my nails in 3-4 years now. And I collect Lamy Safari pens.

1: protein bar
2: some stir fry thing at the college dining hall
3: probably also some stir fry thing if we make it to honeygrow in time to grab dinner before the show! I'm thinking the tuna white bean salad sounds good. Otherwise.. another protein bar.

liquid and vites: on track
exercise: nothing formal, just a lot of walking around

VSG with Dr. Salameh - 3/13/2014
Diagnosed with Binge Eating Disorder and started Vyvanse - 7/22/2016
Reconstructive Surgeries with Dr. Michaels - 6/5/2017 (LBL & brachioplasty), 8/14/2017 (UBL & mastopexy), 11/6/2017 (medial leg lift)

Age 42 Height 5'4" HW 319 (1/3/2014) SW 293 (3/13/2014) CW 149 (7/16/2017)
Next Goal 145 - normal BMI | Total Weight Lost 170

TrendWeight | Food Blog (sort of functional) | Journal (down for maintenance)

yvonnef1964
on 9/25/18 8:53 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Good morning,

Been busy this morning, fed my cat, cleaned his box, sweep and mop the floor, took a shower and got ready for work, cleaned the living room. I'll vacuum before I go to work.

Qotd collect teddy bears, figurines and a few stuffed animals.

B ham and cheese omelette and string cheese

L tuna, cottage cheese and honeycrisp apple

D sirloin chop

Have a good day

Heres a pictures of my cat, still doesn't have a name.

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 9/25/18 3:17 pm - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Pretty cat! We never properly named the first cat my family had: We just called her Kitty.

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

Jess Says Yes
on 9/25/18 9:47 am
VSG on 10/24/17

Hi all! Morning group went well, just a couple of meetings and I'm done for the day. Still under the weather so I'm trying to decide if I want to do that super intense XTR fitness class tonight.

QOTD: Buddha figurines. When I was in high school I went through a world religion phase and I had this small glittery Buddha keychain. That led to friends and family gifting me with any unique Buddha figurine they came across especially in their travels. I have them in all iterations and styles. My favorite is one from my mom that is a clear glass baby Buddha. Im not Buddhist, so it may be a little strange, but I do follow many of their principles and the figures make me happy! I still have the original keychain from 20 years ago.

B - coffee & protein

L - Yogurt & almonds

S - chips (whoops)

D - BLT and sweet peppers

E - maybe TRX

Jess

To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde

Pre-op:-32 M1-26 M2-11 M3-13 M4-10 M5-13 M6-8 M7-12 M8-7 M9-7 M10-0 M11-11

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 9/25/18 3:15 pm - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

I just realized that I hadn't answered the QOTD. I seem to have a mental block about them lately!

So... I guess I collect shells. When we first moved to Cape Cod I picked up almost any type of shell, but now I look for more unique shells. Maybe I collect clothing as well (LOL)?

Mamabearbrad
on 9/25/18 5:58 pm
VSG on 09/12/18

Hi all!

Being almost 2 weeks out from surgery, I'm still taking it fairly easy, although, I have been able to do a little more around the house now.

QOTD: Over the years, I've had various collections. I think it all started with Precious Moments figurines, then Longaberger baskets. Lately, I've taken a break from collecting to make more space around here...lol! However, I guess, I've been collecting recipes for post surgery.?

Breakfast: Cappuccino protein shake

Snack: Light and Fit Vanilla Greek yogurt

Lunch: Marinara/Ricotta puree

Dinner Double Stuffed Cookie Protein shake

Snack: Dark chocolate sugar free Jelli pudding

mmsmom
on 9/26/18 5:15 am - Woburn, MA

I have a friend who was obsessed with the baskets - and so I have a few from her parties. My husband would say "You paid what for a basket???????" - but they hold up and are pretty, lol

VSG on 04/28/2014

Most Active