Whatcha Eating Today, VSGers? 10/10/18

(deactivated member)
on 10/10/18 4:57 am
VSG on 01/12/17

Good morning all. I'm enjoying a cup of coffee and watching my new kitten chase my older cat around. They are getting along surprisingly well, I'm so pleased. My older cat isn't yet a fan of her getting close while eating, but she'll adjust :D

I have my friend today, I am taking her to a doctor's appointment and then after picking up a different friend for the gym and then going out for a late lunch. Really been craving fish, so we might go to Captain D's for their catfish dinners, so menu is a bit open. I need to stop being lazy and screen shot my menus again to post. I log them, I just haven't posted them!

QOTD: It's football season (Right? I think it is). Do you enjoy sports and go all out for the seasons? What's your favorite aspect.

Breakfast - Oatmeal an egg

Lunch - Fishy fish I hope, so menu is open

Dinner - Chicken salad with green goddess dressing (Have been loving salads lately.)

Snacks - Protein shake, broad beans

E- Cardio at gym, strength training for legs and core.

facetedginger
on 10/10/18 5:40 am

Good morning! We're considering fostering a brand new pup but worried about how our older two will adjust. The little one needs lots of medical care, so it's really pulling at our hearts. Great to hear about the kitty friendship!!

I'm .3 of a pound away from 100# loss... trying to really push for a clean menu week but fish does sound good... I made some butter garlic shrimp last week my husband went nuts for so I may do that today again.

QOTD: I like watching my nieces and nephews play whatever they're into, but aside from that neither my hubby nor myself care much about sports.

B: Giant Coffee

S: Pecans

L: Roasted Carrots

D: Not sure yet, was planning something with a spaghetti sauce but maybe shrimp

E: None for me today. Have a 12 hour shift and still getting over strep throat.

(deactivated member)
on 10/10/18 7:06 am
VSG on 01/12/17

.3 pounds?! You can do it! You're doing great

mmsmom
on 10/10/18 5:42 am - Woburn, MA

Good morning Mersh and all. It's humid, but nice here today. Working from home today and tomorrow and then heading off to Miami for a 3 day cruise...Yes, there is a hurricane going on. I think we will miss it - and hope the seas are not rough.

QOTD: I am not a big sports fan... I like going to a baseball game and will watch the Patriots during the playoffs, but that's about it.

B: 1/2 cored, toasted bagel with cc

L: idk

D: hoping to get motivation to make taco stuffed peppers but it hasn't happened all week, so.... not optimistic.

E: walk if it is cool enough

L: good

VSG on 04/28/2014

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 10/10/18 6:15 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Good morning! I should be picking up DS' new kitty from the shelter today. It will be very interesting to see what Justice thinks of it. He keeps taking one of the kitty toys that DS bought and bringing it into his bed.

QOTD: I used to watch a little football and actually began to understand the rules much better over the years than I did back in high school when I went to all the games. But DH can't follow it anymore so we don'****ch very frequently these days.

2.5 Years post-op (maintaining below goal for 22 months)

Always lots of coffee...

B: eggs, cottage cheese and Canadian bacon

L: Deli chicken and cottage cheese

D: Salmon

S: homemade cottage cheese with torani SF syrup

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

yvonnef1964
on 10/10/18 6:44 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Good morning,

Im very tired this morning even though I thought I slept good. I forgot to rinsed out my work smocks and hang them to dry last night so I'll have to run to the laundromat to dry them.

Either tonight or tomorrow night,I'm going to look at some kittens. A friend of mine from school had posted last month about some on Facebook so I asked him if he still had any available, he said he had six of them.

Qotd no I'm not a sports fan. I rather see them in person than watch on tv. Baseball is the only one I really understand.

B ham and cheese omelette, string cheese and English muffin

L tuna, cottage cheese and honeycrisp apple

D roasted garlic mozzarella chicken sausage and mixed vegetables

Have a good day

(deactivated member)
on 10/10/18 7:05 am
VSG on 01/12/17

I feel the same today, Yvonne. I slept well, I thought. Still, I am exhausted.

MissCheri18
on 10/10/18 10:37 am - Daytona Beach, FL
VSG on 06/25/18

Hi All! I am praying for all in the path of Michael. Sometimes making history is not a good thing and this is one of them!

QOTD:

Week 15

Water, water, water!

M1: Black Coffee

M2: SF Pumpkin Spice Coffee SF Peppermint Chocolate (Jordan SF Syrup) Coffee

M3: Eggs, Bacon Bits, Shredded Cheese

M4: Turkey Breast, Carrots & Green Beans

M5:

Daily String Cheese, Pork Rinds

Protein: 67g. Carb: 20g. Fiber: 5g Cal. 586 (FYI my listed carbs have not had my fiber subtracted, I do it in my head)

5' 2". 60-year-old (at time of surgery)

HW 239.9, SW 223

GW (Surgeon) 150, GW (Mine) 135

Cheri

Melody P.
on 10/10/18 11:36 am - Amarillo, TX

Got my blood work done...waiting game. Hoping to start a new med by the end of the week.

QOTD: not much into sports.

breakfast: yogurt, corned beef, riced cauliflower stuffing

lunch: protein shake

dinner: chicken creations packet, quest protein chips

snacks: wasa flat bread with laughing cow wedge, 2 sugar free Hershey milk chocolate mini bars(not proud of that.)

Jess Says Yes
on 10/10/18 12:44 pm
VSG on 10/24/17

Hi there. We are battening down the hatches for another hurricane. Kids are out of school tomorrow, so looks like l will be working from home.

QOTD: I follow college football and NFL (Carolina Game****s & Pittsburgh Steelers!). Seeing the Steelers play at Heinz Field with my dad last month was really special! Nick is really into basketball so that's on at home throughout the season. Otherwise, I enjoy the olympics and the World Cup which are infrequent.

B - Coffee and protein

L - leftover black bean veggie burger

D - roasted veggie pasta with spinach pesto and nut substitute Parmesan

S - protein bar

Jess

To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde

Pre-op:-32 M1-26 M2-11 M3-13 M4-10 M5-13 M6-8 M7-12 M8-7 M9-7 M10-0 M11-11

Most Active