1curvygirl’s Posts

1curvygirl
on 10/2/14 3:29 am
Topic: RE: Syntrax Variety Sampler sale!!!

Thanks so much for sharing, I'm going to order mine's today.  My surgery is Dec 18th, when is yours?

1curvygirl
on 10/2/14 3:10 am
Topic: RE: Doing the Happy Dance

Thanks, you have done awesome at 6months out, it's great to find someone that is about the same.  I'll keep watching your progress and use you as my inspiration

1curvygirl
on 10/2/14 3:03 am
Topic: RE: Doing the Happy Dance

I finally got approval and a surgery date of December 18th.
It has been a journey with the insurance company every time the Surgeon's Office submitted the paperwor to UHC they would deny and say that I needed something else.  Finally I got fed up and contacted my employee healthcare advocate with UHC and requested in writing all of the requirements for approval for WLS.  Surprise, surprise I got approved this time.  If you are in the approval process hang in there and don't take no for an answer.

WEIGHT:  HW: 285    Starting Weight: 277   Surgery Weight:     Current:       Goal:  170 

1curvygirl
on 9/29/14 11:53 pm
Topic: RE: No Sleeve for me for at least another two years :(

Look into your husband's insurance to see what the WLS Requirements and Coverage is.  He may have to pay a little more per paycheck to add you but in the long run if it will put you closer to your goal it might be an option 

1curvygirl
on 9/29/14 11:22 pm
Topic: RE: 5 Months Post Progress Pics

You look awesome.  Keep up the good work and remeber it's not always about the pounds, inches matter too and your picture shows the inches you have lost.

WEIGHT:  HW: 285    Starting Weight: 277   Surgery Weight:     Current:       Goal:  170 

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 56 views