74KarenCA’s Posts

74KarenCA
on 10/29/14 12:17 pm
Topic: RE: Protien Shakes - Visalus?

Thank you both for your feedback. Visalus was one if tge diets/lifestyle changes I tried. Needless to say I still have 9 orso bags left. I will choose other options. Thank you!

74KarenCA
on 10/29/14 6:50 am
Topic: RE: Psych evaluation & insurance

I have Blue Shield HMO + they have covered everything so far, my psych eval, nutritionist talk, endoscopy and now my appointment/consultation with the surgeon today! When I called to confirm the approval for the appointment with the surgeon I wanted to clarify that this was just for the appointment and not the actual surgery (as I was hoping) and I was unfortunately correct. I've been approved to meet with the surgeon and all of the appointments up to this point but not the actual surgery yet.....

Good Luck to you & fingers crossed!

74KarenCA
on 10/29/14 6:33 am
Topic: RE: Protien Shakes - Visalus?

Hello:

I am new to the group and am going in for my surgeon consultation today. I have done all of my requirements for my HMO insurance plan thus far, psych eval, nutritionist talk, endoscopy, 6 months of weigh-ins and now to meet with the surgeon. I am so nervous that after all of this my insurance will say no. I have my fingers crossed and praying all goes in the right direction!

My question to the group is: Has anyone used Visalus as a protein supplement?

Thank you in advance

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 56 views