abbic76’s Posts

abbic76
on 7/5/17 3:17 pm
Topic: RE: Hi! Newly sleeved!

You guys rock. Thank you so much for your input!!!!!

abbic76
on 7/4/17 10:45 pm

Hi Neesie57!

Thank you so much for your words!

These hives are nothing nice! No infection or warm to the touch- just hives and red.

I am going to visit my brothers. One of them or their wives will notice. Oyy. I will probably just tell them that my doctor has me on a strict diet... hopefully that will shoot down any questions/follow up questions!

I have an appointment with my doctor on friday, so I will talk to him about the cauliflower incident. Lol.

abbic76
on 7/4/17 10:18 pm

Hi everyone!

I've been lurking for a few months. I got sleeved on June 19th. I have a couple of things/questions:

1. So far, I feel fine- no nausea or vomiting. Is that normal?
  2. My incisions are crazy itchy. I think I am allergic to the tape they used- I have hives. :/
  3. I'm taking a trip to see family at the end of this month. None of them know that I had surgery. There will be food everywhere. Should I play off not eating too much? I am praying that no one really notices....
  4. I mindlessly ate a piece of cauliflower today. I made dinner for my children and ate a piece of cauliflower. I know that I am supposed to take things slow and according to my doctor, but I feel fine.... is that normal?? I promise not to do it again.

Thanks for bearing through my post. I would appreciate any advice.

Best!

Abbi

Most Active