1MoreChance’s Posts

1MoreChance
on 7/25/13 1:22 pm
Topic: RE: where do you find sugar and alcohol free liquid aspirin?
Ok, thank you. She either misunderstood or he wants her to do that from now on. I can't see why she would have to stay on liquid form after she has healed.

This will be encouraging to her. She was discouraged after their meeting and was about to back out of having the surgery.

Thanks again,
Ronnie

Ronnie HW~205/SW~191/CW~119/GW~120-115

1MoreChance
on 7/25/13 8:53 am
Yes, she is on blood thinners. I'm assuming that is why. I asked her why she couldn't crush some and the dr told her there didn't neex to be any little pieces. ??
Thank you for your help.

1MoreChance
on 7/25/13 8:36 am
Hello Everyone. I've never been on the vsg forum before. I'm usually on the DS forum. I'm trying to help my mother get prepared for her surgery (vsg). Her doctor wants her to get a sf & alcohol free liquid aspirin to take after her surgery. They told her a few places to get it but they were out and they wanted $50 to $75 a bottle. I'm sorry to ask but I've googled and searched but couldn't find any. My pharmacist said there was no such thing. So, I wondered if someone here might know where i can get it.

Also, I wondered if it is necessary to do this (liquid form of medications) from now on or is this just until healed. I have a DS stomach which I thought was the same (still think it is) and I wasn't required to do that at all. Not even in the beginning. I know it's different for each dr too. I just wondered how everyone here was told to do medications.

Thank you,
Ronnie

Most Active