What are the steps you take for Dr Nease?

(deactivated member)
on 5/28/11 3:29 am - WV
I am just wondering what all you did to get your surgery with Dr Nease. My insurance is not very demanding when it comes to weight loss surgery. The ONLY thing they require is that I do a psych evaluation. So, from start to finish, what all did you do to get your surgery. THANK YOU VERY MUCH! 
Fkirby98
on 9/9/11 11:24 am - milton, WV
first you have to go to a seminar and then they will schedule you an appointment and then your psych eval. and then you have to take a nutritional class and then after that they will schedule your surgery. before surgery you will have a class w the nurse and then an appointment with him... now there making me do a 2 day liquid diet before surgery my surgery is oct.3 Best of luck

(deactivated member)
on 9/9/11 5:08 pm - WV
Thank you. I've done everything. My insurance has sent them the approval. Now I'm just waiting for the call that will tell me my surgery date. When they called to set up your surgery date, how many weeks was it from the day of the call?
hoosierkevin
on 9/26/11 6:43 am - Louisville, KY
Good luck Angela. Have you heard any "new" rule requiring patients to be wheel chair bound for medicare patients?

If you ever need any support, feel free to email me at [email protected]

Kevin
skinnygirl1978
on 11/11/11 3:15 pm
I've been reading your post and excited for you. When is your surgery scheduled for?  I'm starting the process.  What kind of insurance did you have?
Most Active
Recent Topics
WLS in WV?
rakat · 0 replies · 1989 views
Wv coventry care requirments
Sunfish6406 · 0 replies · 4697 views
Coventry Cares WV Medicaid
AKD40 · 9 replies · 6294 views
Bcbs highmark of wv?
conandjaysmom · 0 replies · 5626 views