Recent Posts

batwood
on 7/9/05 10:40 pm - Almost Heaven, WV
Topic: RE: Surgery 7/11/05
Silly me! I found her on a 'search' after I sent that last post. Got her covered! ---Barb A
batwood
on 7/9/05 6:57 am - Almost Heaven, WV
Topic: RE: Surgery 7/11/05
Jenny... where can I find her page?? ---Barb A
batwood
on 7/9/05 6:56 am - Almost Heaven, WV
Topic: RE: Been approved and date set!!!!!!!!!!
That is soooooooo great, Kathy!!! July 25th is not far away! I'm going to mark your date on my calendar so I can send prayers and positive vibes your way!! Congrats!! ---Barb A
ksnider
on 7/9/05 6:40 am - Mannington, WV
Topic: Been approved and date set!!!!!!!!!!
WhooHoo I finally got approved and got a date. Got a letter from my insurance company today and I am going to get nervous now. I cannot believe it. I am going to be on the losing side now. Thank you Sweet Jesus. Please keep me in your thoughts and prayer as I will all of you who are going to have surgery. kathy
Virginia C.
on 7/8/05 11:11 pm - Gassaway, WV
Topic: Surgery 7/11/05
Hi, My friend Melissa Yeager is having surgery Monday, 7/11/05. Let's show her some support and some good ole WV love by signing her surgery page. I'll keep you updated on her progress as I know it. Thanks, Jenny
batwood
on 7/7/05 8:59 pm - Almost Heaven, WV
Topic: RE: Becky H. did well with surgery
Thanks for the update! Let her know we look forward to seeing her on the boards! ---Barb A
soprok
on 7/7/05 9:49 am - Weirton, WV
Topic: Becky H. did well with surgery
said she feels fine and is ready to go home. has been walking. Just thought i would let you all know that i had just talked to her. Debbie Mo
tlk92658
on 7/7/05 6:56 am - Harman, wv
Topic: RE: I'VE GOT A DATE!
Hello Leann, I had my surgery on march 21st and feeling great. Don't worry about being alone we will all be with you in mind and spirit .things will turn out just the way they should. And then we will be welcoming you to the losing side. Good luck our prayers are with you. It never hurts to say alittle prayer. Trina
debra S.
on 7/7/05 6:26 am - GREENVILLE, sc
Topic: RE: Family and Friends
Most of my family have been very supportive since I had the surgery. I have had several friends that seem like they are jealous and do not want to have anything to do with me. These are mostly work friends. My true friends that I have had since high school have all been very supportive. Many people will be watching you, even after 3 years I have people watch what I eat, that can get on your nerves too. I have learned to ignore it most of the time. Keep up the good work and enjoy your new life.
Most Active
Recent Topics
WLS in WV?
rakat · 0 replies · 1998 views
Wv coventry care requirments
Sunfish6406 · 0 replies · 4703 views
Coventry Cares WV Medicaid
AKD40 · 9 replies · 6306 views
Bcbs highmark of wv?
conandjaysmom · 0 replies · 5632 views