Looking for couple to adopt

hmills
on 6/24/08 5:08 pm
Hello, Looking for serious individuals to adopt my baby. I am currently 13 weeks, considering abortion,it's a hard decision, but thought I'd give this a chance and see the response. About me I am mixed Guyanese, and the father is East Indian. 25 no health issues and currently in University. I don't drink , smoke , am vegetarian and workout regularly. I just registered and I was going through the posts and realize that a lot of people are scamming people etc.... All I can say is you can reply to me in this thread if you do not wish to email me directly. [email protected] I am a Canadian citizen and am going to school in the US New York to be precise. I am not here to scam people but am looking for another avenue besides abortion. I can even give you the information of the clinic that I go to ...in other words I am an open book. Unlike others I can contact your lawyer, give you my number and work number if it helps. I am not here for jokes but seriously looking for a good couple who will love my baby and hopefully I will feel like I have done the right thing.
Miss-Amanda
on 3/21/11 11:06 pm - Canada
Most Active