I want to adopt a baby of...

txqueenbee44
on 8/9/05 4:59 am - Cedar Hill, TX
I want to adopt a baby of African American background but I do not want to go through the State Services. If anyone know of someone that is pregnant and financially not able to care of a child. Please let me know.
Eating Thru I.
on 8/11/05 10:08 pm - Philadelphia, PA
We were going to adopt my 15 y/o niece's child, but she decided to keep the baby. We are looking to go from fostering to adopting. Good luck to you
Alisa_U
on 8/12/05 12:37 pm - TX
Hi If you go thru an agency it might be less expensive and more solidified than trying to do it on a personal level. That way you have LEGAL restrictions and boundaries. Have you gone to the Arrow project.org? They are inexpensive (I think they are free). You should check it out. The Directors name is Greg, he is an aquantance of mine. Super nice guy. http://www.arrow.org/partnering/index.htm Alisa (reunited adoptee) Mom to madison (via adoption)
fr1endly2
on 10/23/05 7:47 pm - Ridge, NY
I adopted to children thru the AGENCY of SPENCE CHAPIN... I am sure they can help you adopt! GOOD LUCK LISA
FaithMills
on 4/14/06 12:48 pm - Hornell, NY
I was wondering if you were successful in your search to adopt a child of AA background? I have adopted thru One World in Deerfield Beach, FL twice and I have to say they are very good! They have a lot of babies. Faith
Most Active