Just found this board!

Junebug
on 9/13/05 12:31 pm - Somerville, AL
Hey all, I just found this board! My hubby and I have a 14 year old son and we have custody of two beautiful little ones, a 3 year old and a 2 year old (both girls) that we hope to adopt. We have had them since Feb. 2004, we got legal custody in August 2004. Bama Karen
whatadish
on 9/18/05 2:20 am - Southwest, FL
Hi Karen I found this board pretty recently too. It is not very active but let's see if we can change that! I have an 18 year old son. We have had him since he was 3 days old. I'll be glad to chat with you anytime. My only regret is that I did not get more children when I was young and healthy. How exciting for you to now have two little girls in the house! They are lucky to have you for a mama. All the best, Laurie
Junebug
on 9/18/05 9:53 am - Somerville, AL
Wow, an 18 year old! My son is growing up too fast it seems at times. It has been a little rough on him getting used to being the big brother instead of the one and only, as he was for so long. We have had our two little ones since the baby was 6 & 1/2 months old and the oldest was 20 months old. They are biological sisters. Karen
whatadish
on 9/18/05 12:22 pm - Southwest, FL
I read your profile, Karen. You are doing great on your weight loss. So smart to have the surgery while your girls are young. You will be able to keep up with their busy little lives. Keep being good to yourself.
~Becky~
on 10/5/05 2:13 am - Little Rock Area, AR
Hello there ladies~ I am new to this board too! I am adopted myself. AND I have two BEAUTIFUL adopted children. Blessings~ Becky
Most Active