Hello (hello) ((hello)) (((hello)))

Amanda M.
on 6/21/04 11:37 am - Palos Hills, IL
Anyone out there! I'm curious if there are any other Breastfeeding Advocates out there?? Amanda
Barbara H.
on 8/18/04 9:07 am - Brooklyn, NY
Hi I breast fed my son, but he is 28 now. I can tell you he is a great kid. mom is proud. Did breast feeding help, I think yes. The bond was so very special. My son was off the breast and the bottle by nine months with no problem. He is very bright and has an excellent career. He got his masters last year in Human Computer Interaction. If a mom can do it I really say it is great, Even though I had a hard time, my son was not gaining weight and at 3 months the doc told me to supplement. So he got a little of this and a little of that. Regards, Barbara
bumga001
on 9/14/04 2:48 pm - Southside, AL
I breast fed my three children and would do it again (if I wasn't sooo old). My daughter is breast feeding my 1 year old granddaughter and she is doing beautifully. She is my sunshine! I think breast feeding is one of the most natural things a mother can do for her children. I do not having any problems with them being breast fed until they are over a year old either. My middle daughter was breast feed until she was about 18 months old, my other daughter only until she was six months old because she was sooooo busy and did not like not being able to look around. Keep up the good work! S. Bumgardner
Most Active
Recent Topics
Advocacy 2006
Maritza . · 0 replies · 307 views
Going for it. :fairy:
ladylou · 0 replies · 300 views
Injured at Work
Barbara H. · 0 replies · 902 views