Is Anybody Doing Those Water Exercises?

Foxyrikki
on 5/7/04 8:20 am - Woodlawn, MD
Well I can see that not many people frequent this board, but I thought I'd break the norm. I have been going to the League every week now since the doc gave the okay. I try to get in atleast 4 times a week, with one hour for the exercises and 15 minutes for the hot tub. Man do I enjoy that time. I feel like since I can't do the walking and other types of exercises, atleast I am doing something to help my weight loss along. What about you guys? Anybody know how many calories you burn swimming or doing water exercises? The physical therapist told me that kicking my legs burns more calories than floating or just swimming. What do you think? Well, later!
Lpaekc
on 5/28/04 11:28 am - Montague, MI
I think it is a huge help. I can't walk on land but in the water I do a mile! plus other exercises. I would be lost without aqua exercise. My surgery is June 8, 2004 I'm hopeing I don't have to stay out of the water to long! Patti, in MI
ruth I.
on 5/31/04 9:50 am - albion, NY
i am doing water arobics and i love it my surgury was 4/12/04 my problem is finding a continueing one in my area. Also looking for some info on nutrition I had the lap belt done and loving every minute of it. i also would like to know approx how many calories are burned in a 45 minute session?
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is there any Areobic...
debac52 · 0 replies · 472 views
Water Aerobics
rc59105 · 0 replies · 1145 views
I need your sponsorship
TYSHEA PERKINS · 2 replies · 532 views