Aquarobics in Sacramento, CA?

(deactivated member)
on 1/11/05 4:31 am - Sacramento, CA
I would like to return to aquarobics, my favorite form of exercise, however, I don't want to rejoin a gym to do so. I used to belong to the Alhambra Athletic Club because of their big indoor pool and aquarobics, but, last I checked dues were up to $80 monthly. Nice pool, but I never felt comfortable at the club, itself, and it's costly. I really enjoy Curves for my thrice weekly exercise, much more so than any other gym, so it's important I stick to what I like. I now want to add just the aqua portion, without joining a gym. Is there an aqua center in Sacramento that lets you "pay as you go" to the classes? I've used the YMCA on W Street before, but as I recall, they have no steps into the pool (wall rails only) and it was cumbersome getting in and out of the pool. Any feedback? Thank you!
TAErvin
on 4/27/05 9:23 am - Jackson, MS
There's a class on Tue and Thurs at Laurel Ruff School on Garfield Ave in Sac yoy pay $30 a month and you can just go to the pool and pay there. The class starts at 5 pm. Hope that was some help sorry I just checked this board. Theresa 12/10/04 330/240/?
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is there any Areobic...
debac52 · 0 replies · 472 views
Water Aerobics
rc59105 · 0 replies · 1145 views
I need your sponsorship
TYSHEA PERKINS · 2 replies · 532 views