Water aerobics are the best

DBlazer325
on 3/11/05 8:05 am - Portland, OR
I do deep water aerobics 4-5 days a week and I absolutely love it. I used to be "allergic" to exercise. I have not had the surgery yet, I have Kaiser Permanente insurance and I know that there are alot of hoops to jump through. I am signed up to go through their "freedom from Diets" class on March 29, 2005 that is supposed to last 12 weeks. I can't wait to hurry up and go through all the tests that they require so that I can be on the other side of the fence. Peggy Blazer
kimberly B.
on 3/28/05 2:53 am - knoxville, TN
what is deep water aerobics?
Nurse J.
on 4/2/05 8:04 am - Berne, IN
I also do water aerobics and absolutely love it! I do High Impac****er aerobics they call it. Glad you love it to. Yes, I used to be allergic to exercise..... Ha...... Have a great day. Barb Jones
future former fat chick
on 4/5/05 1:11 am - Baltimore, MD
Same here!!! Aqua aerobics is the BEST!!!!!! So much fun! I gotta find a class.
Jiame S.
on 5/15/05 8:58 am - Virginia Beach, VA
If you haven't found a class yet the YMCA offers classes all the time 5 days a week. Hre in Va.Bch Va they offer deep water and shallow water as well. There are also a number of books available that show water pilates,yoga,deep and shallow exercise. Do you know that you burn 2x the amount of calories walking jogging etc. in water then you lose on land. Give me a beautiful crystal blue pool any day. I find it so easy that I wonder if I really am exercising. stay wet,jaime
Caribbean Princess
on 2/8/06 3:09 am - Baltimore, MD
I sent this to your oh email address but the leagie for people with disabilities has aqua aerobics classes. They are located on the corner of the alameda and coldspring ln in northeast baltimore.
future former fat chick
on 2/8/06 8:50 pm - Baltimore, MD
Wow... I didn't know that, Carol! Thanks so much. I'm right off Coldspring too. Well, actually Moravia, which is basically Coldspring. I'll check their schedule for class times. Thanks again! Hugs, Tracy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is there any Areobic...
debac52 · 0 replies · 472 views
Water Aerobics
rc59105 · 0 replies · 1145 views
I need your sponsorship
TYSHEA PERKINS · 2 replies · 532 views