This is the beginning of the rest Life

DenistyAwaits
on 12/18/06 1:45 am - Bronx, NY
I so excited - I have started my journey to WL. I decided to get the VLG procedure and I am confident in the results. Right now I am hype - but there are of question but this in the beginning of the rest of life.
ifama
on 12/24/06 12:24 am - Milwaukee, WI
Yes it is Colleen, I had surgery in January, 2003 and haven't looked back. I had the RNY. It has not been easy and I have not followed directions like I should in the last year. Subsequently, I now need to have all my teeth removed because I didn't take calcium supplements like I should. Just a warning, please, please, listen to your physician and take those supplements. It seems like so many and can get rather costly, but it is something that we must do. I am trying to get back on the path. I stopped taking protein drinks, too. The only thing I did do with some consistency is take my vitamins and for the past week (tooth aches) haven't been doing that. So now I am trying to get it right. Take care and Good Luck. Ifama
DenistyAwaits
on 12/25/06 9:43 pm - Bronx, NY
Thanks Ifama, Duly noted about Supplements & Vit.. I have started now - What I am doing is buying set for home and one for work. I will place them on my desk to remind my self every day to take them. Right now I have feeling really scared but in the midst of the fear - I have a peace and I am very inspired to keep going. I went to my first appt (Card). Thanks for all tips - Please if there is any more advise -Please fill me in. Thank you and have Bless Day.
Most Active
Recent Topics
HELLO ALL I NEED YOUR HELP
Lilmeme · 0 replies · 391 views
PTA South Africa
Tracy K. · 7 replies · 1074 views
Bariatric Surgery in Egypt
~~Sami~~ *. · 1 replies · 805 views