Thank you God for Tahitian Noni Juice!!

1ariel
on 6/3/05 1:23 am - Grand Prairie, TX
Post-op for: 2 years and 3 months. Here is a quick update. Just 5 weeks ago my weight was up to 151 lbs! I was too shamed to tell you all about it. I was becoming very disappointed in myself after all I had gone through in the past 2.5 years. But thanks to a friend of mine, she told me about Tahitian Noni Juice and it transformed me! I started drinking it on 29 APR 05, and as of this morning have lost 16 pounds. I have not put soda to my lips or eaten regular candy for all of this time. I have lost my cravings for the bad foods and eat much less food all together. All I drink is Tahitian Noni Juice (around 3 oz daily) and water. The occasional candy I have eaten is the Soft Chews that has 10% Tahitian Noni juice in each peace. I only eat one when I am in a boring meeting or have to buy myself more time until I can get a hold of some healthy foods over the terrible fast food joints. My whole family (my kids, husband, parents, siblings, grandmother, uncles, aunts and cousins) are on the juice for all of its beneficial properties. We are all finding success in its healing properties. My daughter's eczema has disappeared and my skin glows! My tooth no longer has that aching pain that the dentist could not quite explain why I was having. My carpel tunnel pain in my wrist and fingers has disappeared. As soon as I felt menstrual cramps, I ran and drank 2 ounces of TNJ and the pain disappeared within minutes and never came back. Don't let me have to break down how my 'one on one' private time with my husband is at a level that I thought we could never experience! Go to www.tni.com/2076487 to learn more about Tahitian Noni Juice and you can call me at 817-703-3866. I can share with you about how Tahitian Noni Juice is listed in the 2003 and the 2005 Physicians' Desk Reference (PDR), the one that lists recommended non-prescription drugs and natural supplements, not the PDR for prescription drugs. This incredible juice is excellent for diabetics, cancer, depression, addictions (cigarettes, drug, caffeine, and even sugar), cholesterol, high/low blood, hair/nails, circulation, headaches, joints, and a list of many conditions any of us thought we had to live with or die from. This will prepare you for your gastric by-pass and heal you during recovery and there after. You can also find independent research that has been done on the noni (Morinda citrifolia) fruit at: http://www.incc.org/ and http://www.noniresearch.org . Just one ounce of TNJ provides over 150 vitamins, and I drink 2-oz in the morning, and 1-oz in the evening. This liquid form goes into our blood stream immediately and we do not lose benefits like we do in taking hard pill vitamins. My blood work is PERFECT and I look and feel FANTASTIC thanks to God and Tahitian Noni! One more thing.... We will soon have our very own Tahitian Noni Café opening up in Dallas, TX about July 2005! Atlanta, GA will have theirs on NOV 2005, and Utah and Los Angeles, CA already have theirs open. Tahitian Noni International plans on having cafés everywhere you see Starbucks! But you can only buy bottles of juice from an independent distributor. I wanted unlimited access to this healing juice so I quickly became an independent distributor, now we will never run out. I will be happy to share my experience with any of you in detail. My cell phone is 817-703-3866.
Lady K
on 6/16/05 7:14 am - Chicago, IL
My mom swears by Noni (Tahitian) also. Are there any sugars (that could cause dumping) or is it 100% juice? Congratulations on all of your success!
1ariel
on 6/29/05 10:44 pm - Grand Prairie, TX
Hello Lady K, I am sorry it took ma a while to respond... I was out of town. No there are no added sugars... the juice is safe for diabetics and it lowers their blood sugar and can eventually lead to reduced dependency of prescription medications. Thank you so much for asking..... call or contact me anytime! 817-703-3866 Stephanie
LYNNB029
on 4/2/06 1:02 am - Stone Mountain, GA
hey i would like to know more about this noni juice. please call me at 4044845269
Hondurian Queen
on 5/3/06 5:27 am - BOSTON, MA
I myself was selling the noni juice in the past. It really does work
Most Active
Recent Topics
HELLO ALL I NEED YOUR HELP
Lilmeme · 0 replies · 391 views
PTA South Africa
Tracy K. · 7 replies · 1074 views
Bariatric Surgery in Egypt
~~Sami~~ *. · 1 replies · 806 views