HELP US NAME OUR NEW DOG!!!

Allie
on 6/4/06 9:30 am
I like the two that the two previous posters suggested........ Star or Shiloh!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers          

Allie  
      Mom to 5 cuties!!  Ages 15, 7, 6, 4 & a 3 month old sweety!
                       -250 Pounds since GBS!

sweetgirlkim
on 6/4/06 9:24 am - southern Central, KY
She is so adorable and white. You could name her after your screen name. Angel paws call her angel. But if you can't think of a name, you should sit down with your DH and think about movies you like, things you like to do together. Maybe even your favorite songs. Think about the actors, singers, things in common you like. That way when someone asks you where you came up with the name, you can say, its from the movie blah blah blah or the songs blah blah blah and so on. Sometimes you can spend time with the dog and know that you chose the wrong name for them. I always name my dogs, People names, Because they are like my babies. I wouldn't name my child Rover, mittens, blackie or spot, so I give my dogs names. My dog's name is Keisha Elizabeth Davis. Keaton Michael Davis.This is just me, how I am..lol  I celebrate their birthdays and spoil them like children. (according to my kids, i spoil them more!) So, I am as much of a dog lover as you! I hope you have so much fun with your little angel, no matter what you call her! But make sure you let us know!
Tothefuture2013
on 6/4/06 9:32 am - Saylorsburg, PA
She is too sweet, Here are some of our mutts names. Bambi Cookie Sweetheart Peaches Princess Foxy Roxy Belle Beauty Baby Yoohoo Bunny boy (rabbit) Lucky Misty Pepper Hope this helps!!!!!!!!  Sunday
stacieh
on 6/4/06 9:48 am - Rootstown, OH
Sasha Lu Lu

Stacie

Open RNY 346/188/170

*Ladybug *.
on 6/4/06 10:56 am - Central Region, NM
How about Hattie or Iggy!

Valerie - Revision/DS - 5'7"- (hw420/sw379/cw198/gw160) 

*DownsouthGAgirl *
on 6/4/06 11:09 am - GA
chloe

Tonya KingLAP RNY 9/14/05275/145/140
http://www.myspace.com/changingeveryday

Image hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by Photobucket

*DownsouthGAgirl *
on 6/4/06 11:10 am - GA
Chloe

Tonya KingLAP RNY 9/14/05275/145/140
http://www.myspace.com/changingeveryday

Image hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by Photobucket

Kelly Jo W.
on 6/4/06 3:10 pm - Altoona, WI
Here are some ideas I came up with: Shreya - Indian origins: for "lucky" Baila - Yiddish origins: means "white" Makena - African origins:  means "happy" Esme - French origins: means "loved" My favorite name is "Hermione" (yes, from the Harry Potter series!) which has it's roots in the name "Hermes", the Greek god of speed and good luck. I can't wait to hear what name you choose!

KJ

pre/current/drs goal
422/247/200 Down 175!!

TraceyO
on 6/4/06 3:43 pm - Rochester, MN

My cat's name is Tallulah and I think its an awesome name for a pet.  Another option is Libby.  Make sure to let us know what you decide.

* Cindee *
on 6/5/06 12:24 am - Denham Springs, LA
She does look like an American Eskimo mix.  I had a Am Eskimo, he died last year at 13 years of age. His name was Choo Choo Charlie, b/c when he ran across the kitchen floor, he sounded like a freight train.  Eskimo's are wonderful dogs.  She looks like a nice dog.  I personally like Gracie, that is a good name for her, b/c by the Grace of God, she got adopted!!  Good luck with your choice of names and with your new dog!!

Cindee cat2  
I heard what you said.  I still think your full of it.

277/155/160 5' 9" tall
pre/cur/goal

Most Active